Supra Forums banner

Dyno'd with a Master Power T-70 this evening.

1K views 19 replies 16 participants last post by  supratter 
#1 ·
Just got back from MSP with the ol'Supra and im in a very good mood. Here's what I have. 94 6speed, Master Power T-70, Hybrid 3 row IC, BL fuel system with 75lb injectors, ebay manafold, ebay wastegate, Tial BOV, 3" ebay downpipe, manual boost controller. Temperature was in the 90's and humid. Results are below. Ive been running 18psi for several months. This run was at 32psi. I backed it down to 28psi and still made 650rwhp.

DYNO SHEET

#4 ·
Congrats on the numbers dude. It was nice working so closely with Paul to get all those free tips and pointers. Next time we go back we'll break that 700rwhp line you so heavily desire! There is a good bit left on the table seeing that you still have that puny ebay downpipe, stock cams, small AR etc. I'm also wondering if you upgraded to a 4" IC how much that would help? Now let's see you get that 10 second pass!!

#5 ·
DaTruth said:
What were the SAE #'s?
I don't remember what the STD numbers were while we were there. I know on a 511rwhp pull (still tuning) the SAE numbers for that pull were 499.8rwhp which is a difference of about 2.2% lower. I'm not sure if you can use that as an average to figure up the 663rwhp pull for SAE numbers, if so that works out to 648rwhp.

#13 · (Edited)
I had some boost creep that spiked it to 34PSI on that run. I backed it off to 28psi after that and the A/F doesnt go above 12.2:1. The extra 4-6psi only got me 15hp, so it best set at 28psi for a little safety. I do have vids, and will try to get that posted this weekend.

Some of that could also have been the MAPECU. I ran 32psi and it spiked to 34psi. The MAPECU only reads to 30PSI, so im not sure what kind of values its sending the ECU over 30psi. Just another reason to move it back to 28psi.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.