Supra Forums banner
21 - 35 of 35 Posts
rxdriver said:
I don't know what they are going for?? I've got an AEM going in soon. I'm waiting on a 4" DP and deciding on which exhaust to get. Than I need to have it tuned.

Good luck with 4 inch exhaust in the Communistwealth of Va. It is an 86.00 a pop fine each time they catch you. :rolleyes:

Discussion starter · #22 ·
silvino said:
No cams? That could be an issue too, even at low boost.
silvino- Your saying with no cams. It could be hurting me at low boost? So, add cams and it will help out down low? :dunno:

Thanks!

ps, what turbo are you running again...I remember you telling me your setup like last summer, but I forgot already :bigthumb:

Ryan G said:
rxdriver-

Let me know when its for sale, I'm sure we can work something out :bigthumb:

I already have the gcc and vpc!

Also, is there a big difference with the extra 1,200 rpm's???? :)

Lets you stay in the power more. I'll let you know when it's off the car.

X-man said:
Good luck with 4 inch exhaust in the Communistwealth of Va. It is an 86.00 a pop fine each time they catch you. :rolleyes:
I live in the sticks bro. No smog testing or nothin. If I was pulled over I could get away with saying it's stock :bigthumb:

Discussion starter · #26 ·
silvino said:
Yes, Jason S. has proven that even at BPU and proper tuning, cams can deliver a decent power gain.

I'm running the PTE67 GTQ .68AR.
Hmmm, something to look into then :)

As for the .68AR, how much of a faster spool is that than the .81AR...which is what I'm running?

Ryan

Discussion starter · #28 ·
No, I meant I have the .81 AR with the P trim. I thought that the Q trim was suppose to be faster...my mistake. :)

Ryan

Discussion starter · #29 ·
silvino-

Hey do you have that thread that talks about the cams and there hp gain?

Thanks,
Ryan

rxdriver said:
I live in the sticks bro. No smog testing or nothin. If I was pulled over I could get away with saying it's stock :bigthumb:

Yeah me too, but Trooper Troy took offense to the lack of an underpowered V8, no rebel flag displayed on the vehicle, and my LM1 wideband that detects police radar.

Funny, I made the EXACT rwhp figure on 16psi as well!

My mods(when I dynod):
t67 .81ar
890cc injectors
3" dp/mp/exhaust
VPC/AFC, 10.8->11.2a/f
110 octane fuel, 16psi
stock internals

Don't have the graph of my 16psi run, but here's a 21psi run for comparison purposes. (Note, the graph says 23psi but my boost gauge reads high, it was really 21psi).

Discussion starter · #34 ·
mav7-

Hey thanks for the input, I guess all I have to do now is get that methanol kit and run 22psi on pump gas and hopefully it will yeild the kind of results you showed at 22psi.

Ryan

21 - 35 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.