Supra Forums banner

Dynoed my sp67 w/ .81 A/R

1K views 34 replies 11 participants last post by  mav7 
#1 ·
Well, I took the car to the dyno today to see what the car would put down on 15-16psi of boost using 92 octane pump gas.

The car did 468whp, and she was pig rich the whole time. AFR was at 10.9-1 the entire time. Obviously I could of turned it up to 18psi and probably pushed 500whp, but thats kind of on the razor's edge, and I like to keep things safe :)

I'll be taking the car back in a couple weeks with some C16 in there to see what it'll do at 25psi! Looking at the dyno curve the turbo was still pulling hard at redline...obviously!

The pervious owner said it put down close to 700whp at 25psi so I'm hoping to duplicate :dunno:

Here is my list of mods, if you have any question or comments, I'd love to see them!

Sound performance sp67 turbo w/ .81 A/R
Sound performance fuel rail/1000cc injectors -10 feedline twin pumps
Fully blueprinted engine w/ arp rod bolts, main studs, and head studs-
Full raceported head w/ 1mm over sized valves
Greddy 3 row intercooler-
4inch downpipe -
4inch midpipe -
4inch cat-back -
hks vpc
hks gcc
hks dli
hks triple disc clutch

Pictures will be up later and if someone can host a short 30 second vid, I would send it to you email or however you need to get it.

Thanks!

See less See more
#31 ·
rxdriver said:
I live in the sticks bro. No smog testing or nothin. If I was pulled over I could get away with saying it's stock :bigthumb:

Yeah me too, but Trooper Troy took offense to the lack of an underpowered V8, no rebel flag displayed on the vehicle, and my LM1 wideband that detects police radar.

#33 · (Edited)
Funny, I made the EXACT rwhp figure on 16psi as well!

My mods(when I dynod):
t67 .81ar
890cc injectors
3" dp/mp/exhaust
VPC/AFC, 10.8->11.2a/f
110 octane fuel, 16psi
stock internals

Don't have the graph of my 16psi run, but here's a 21psi run for comparison purposes. (Note, the graph says 23psi but my boost gauge reads high, it was really 21psi).

#34 ·
mav7-

Hey thanks for the input, I guess all I have to do now is get that methanol kit and run 22psi on pump gas and hopefully it will yeild the kind of results you showed at 22psi.

Ryan

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.