Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Premium Member
440 Posts
Very impressive!
Do you have any engine/head work done and is this with stock cams?

·
Premium Member
440 Posts
That is VERY impressive then. Very nice numbers given the size of the turbo not to mention the graph. Who tuned your car?

·
keep livin man, L I V I N
791 Posts
Very nice, I assume the TQ curve is the one that peaks first correct? Ive been looking at too many LS1 dyno graphs past couple weeks (been building my engine) that I forgot...

But very nice and even, what fuel system you running? Also what turbo kit and a/r housing?

Casey

C

·
0 Posts
very nice pull. that is a really nice curve, damn good for being untuned. congrats

·
Banned
945 Posts
Mani said:
That is VERY impressive then. Very nice numbers given the size of the turbo not to mention the graph. Who tuned your car?
Mani,

I did.. lol. haha

Travis' car is a great example of what not "getting tricky" with these cars can do. It's basically plug 'n play with a VPC being the only real "tuning" mod. With only one knob to really play with, I wouldn't call it "untuned" however. :) The pass was very clean and an incredibly smooth graph.

Unless Travis wants to get tricky and follow me into the depths of electronic's hell, it's tuned. :)

·
keep livin man, L I V I N
791 Posts
But very nice and even, what fuel system you running? Also what turbo kit and a/r housing?

1 - 20 of 52 Posts