Supra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
BoostAddict4Life
2,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well i strapped the car on the dyno. 185rwhp and 180tq, but the consensus of the workers plus the people who dynoed was that the dyno was off about 20hp, so my corrected numbers are 205rwhp and 200tq. reason being we had a 410rwhp and 430 tq, confermed from a differnt dyno, supra on there dyno at 389rwhp, a 405rwhp lighting, same dyno as the other supra, dyno at 386, a first time bpu supra dyno at 353rwhp and 385tq.

other interesting dynos of the day were a rx8, s2000 on spray, a nasty built 5.0 light up the tires on the dyno,

and 2 hondas blow up.

one guy poped his radiator, other guy blew out a valve or bent a valve or something.

·
BoostAddict4Life
2,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well it was just the general consensus of everyone there, i mean a bpu+++, man i dont even know how many pluses, anyways hitting 22 psi did 389 =\, that same pull on the other dyno did 410.

and i dont even know if it was a mustang dyno. coulda been.

·
BoostAddict4Life
2,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Spent the extra 5 bucks for the sniffer on food :(

i should have the dyno sheet on monday, the printer took a shit on us, i just have to go back and get it, pestered em about it enough.

i honestly dont know if it was just the day, or the enviroment of the dyno, but nothing dynoed out to what it should so this being the first dyno with all the new shit on im just going with the general consensus.

but hay still if only 185 not bad for a start =)

as for the a/f mix, its kinda rich, but not by much. i pulled the fuse before i did the run and the engine was also fairly cold.

·
BoostAddict4Life
2,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
meh kirk think what you want

anyways only reason we thought that was because 3 other dyno tuned cars dynoed out at 20 less rwhp.

i did not think of the percentage though.

389 x .05 = 19.45

so i guess thats a 5% give or take kinda thing

but meh so 185 x .05 = 9.25

meh 194.25.

ah who knows, who cares

fuck it.

·
BoostAddict4Life
2,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Intake with heat shield, new 3inch cat back (the ATR) exhaust, new plugs, a slight port on the intake manifold, and an upper head cleaning.

yeah and 5 speed.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts