Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
DEE RAWL
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well okay, I've heard both good and bad. Looked in the shop reviews and everything. I just want a shop that you can trust and I was almost postive that sarkis and dynoextreme was the best, but after hearing some stories (no bad experiences myself), I am a little worried. I will not really go into details about what I've heard. Anyways, my plan is to take it there to go single, not only for parts but install as well, and prices seem very good. So I am not saying anything bad about them, I have only good things to say so far, I just want to see what everyone has to say, if the bad stories are just a few and there are way more good things than bad. So ....DynoExtreme yay or na?

thanks a bunch

·
'94 Na Slowpra
225 Posts
AllAboutSleepers said:
Well okay, I've heard both good and bad. Looked in the shop reviews and everything. I just want a shop that you can trust and I was almost postive that sarkis and dynoextreme was the best, but after hearing some stories (no bad experiences myself), I am a little worried. I will not really go into details about what I've heard. Anyways, my plan is to take it there to go single, not only for parts but install as well, and prices seem very good. So I am not saying anything bad about them, I have only good things to say so far, I just want to see what everyone has to say, if the bad stories are just a few and there are way more good things than bad. So ....DynoExtreme yay or na?

thanks a bunch
he seems kinda shady to me. i was gonna buy a supra off him, he swore up and down that everything on the car was stock and in great condition, but he had no sidemarkers, didnt tell me the car was salvaged, and had alot of engine work redone. all the time saying it was stock and clean title...... plus hes Armenian, so it got me a little worried, im Armenian myself and i have to be honest, were not the most trustworthy ppl.

·
Banned
158 Posts
My car is at dynoxtreme right now. If anyone has something to tell me, please do, so I am aware of whos hands my car is in. Please PM me cause I would really like to know.

·
What You Know About That
3,654 Posts
WOW! I've never heard anything bad about Sarkis or DynoXtreme. He's worked on my car and the work was top notch. Sarkis is a great guy that gives great prices. He's never seemed shady to me. There are plenty of people that can vouch for the kind of work he does. Just wait and others will post...

·
Banned
770 Posts
Sarkis is a great guy with awesome prices. I leave my car at his shop all the time. Ask RSAsupra or MKIVDan about Dynoxtreme.

·
Banned
158 Posts
Ok, I dropped off my car on Thursday; 1998 quicksilver, bpu upgrade with AEM EMS. Two black Supras' were also there; one was a 98 going to a bigger single turbo and it seems the other one was also doing a big turbo upgrade.

I really liked Sarkis and I like the work he did to the other Supras' in his shop. He's a genuine guy and I get a really good feeling when talking to him about my car. Justin will be in on the 8th to tune my ride so im really looking forward to that.

If the owners of the two supras' that are at his shop right now are on this board and have some feedback to add, please chime in and do so.

·
Registered
807 Posts
Supra200 said:
Ok, I dropped off my car on Friday; 1998 quicksilver, bpu upgrade with AEM EMS. Two black Supras' were also there; one was a 98 going to a bigger single turbo and it seems the other one was also doing a big turbo upgrade.

I really liked Sarkis and I like the work he did to the other Supras' in his shop. He's a genuine guy and I get a really good feeling when talking to him about my car. Justin will be in on the 8th to tune my ride so im really looking forward to that.

If the owners of the two supras' that are at his shop right now are on this board and have some feedback to add, please chime in and do so.
I arrive on the 9th :)

Sarkis is a stand up guy for sure. He offers reasonable rates to the community as well as standing behind his work, what more can you ask for?

See you guys soon!
Justin

·
Banned
158 Posts
justinn5 said:
I arrive on the 9th :)

Sarkis is a stand up guy for sure. He offers reasonable rates to the community as well as standing behind his work, what more can you ask for?

See you guys soon!
Justin
My bad, Sarkis keeps saying the 8th lol. I'll see you on the 9th!

·
Ex Supra Owner
1,077 Posts
I wouldnt hesitate on leaving my car at dyno xtreme if i were you. I just dropped off my car there two months ago had a great return time ( i live far away ) clutch job and fixed my big big big wiring issue. He is definitly a stand up guy that you can trust.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Sarkis did my single turbo conversion and I have to say that I am very very impressed with the quality of work that he does. He is a great guy and offers a great service with a reasonable price to our community.
Also, I need to give a thanks to Justin for his tune the last time he was out. It is running beautifully.

·
Registered
794 Posts
I think with every vendor/shop someone will always have something negative to say for the 3,000 good things to be said. I myself have been reading about the shop and I believe dynoextreme to be a very reputable shop bassed soley on feedback.

- Randy

·
Premium Member
4,972 Posts
itsings said:
he seems kinda shady to me. i was gonna buy a supra off him, he swore up and down that everything on the car was stock and in great condition, but he had no sidemarkers, didnt tell me the car was salvaged, and had alot of engine work redone. all the time saying it was stock and clean title...... plus hes Armenian, so it got me a little worried, im Armenian myself and i have to be honest, were not the most trustworthy ppl.
I don't know anything about your interaction with Sarkis, but your comments seem a little short sided... Because he's Armenian he's not trustworthy?

I've had and observed nothing but good experiences with Sarkis. One minor issue that I know of was taken care of by Sarkis very quickly even though he believed he was not at fault.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Sarkis is by far the nicest and most honest mechanics in the supra business that I have delt with, and trust me I have delt with a few here in cali. He not only is a stand up guy, but a very skilled mechanic as well. I trust hime completely.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Sakis is a great, he did a lot of work on my Surpa. He is a genuine good guy who really took care of his customers. I highly recommend Dynoxtreme.

·
Registered
552 Posts
At this point I would also recommend Dynoxtreme. Based on the little things he's done for me, the major things he's done with other people's cars, Sarkis knows what the hell he is doing.

·
'94 Na Slowpra
225 Posts
like i said my experience with him was probably unique in that i was buying a car and he didnt mention a few things. i just havent had much experience with him as far as a mechanic i must admit, so im just going on what i saw with the car.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts