Supra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone tell me what our dyno options are up in N. texas...? Like in the Plano/Frisco areas?

Gonna be checkin' on using ATS' soon, in Lewisville, but wondering about other options which may be closer... THANX

E

·
I CAN HAS WELFARE
3,413 Posts
We plan on getting a dyno at our shop in the near future within a few months. We are at Hwy 380 and Preston road.

But for now we usually go to speedworks in Lewisville right on the outskirts of the Colony.

·
Destroyer of Turbos
4,461 Posts
+1 for ATS. good guys but yea alittle far. theres a local shop that is supposed to be getting a dyno soon in the Allen area but haven't heard anything new from them in some time.

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Hey whats up DI guy!

·
i <3 supra
1,254 Posts
im in denton right now for school and ats is like 5 minutes from my house!!! :bigthumb:

·
Registered
5,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah, ATS was a little more convenient for me when in Lewisville (but my 1JZ swap wasn't done). Now doing a few things with the 2JZ and will need to get to dynos often... figured I could plot them out and use them all, whichever was more convenient at the time.

But, I guess there would be some differences, depending on the dynos used, so I will likely have to pick one and use exclusively for the comparisons for each upgrade done.

·
Registered
5,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
SupraSpeed-1jz said:
do you know if ats makes custom ic pipes?

Good question.... I need to find their new address/numbers again... As I remember it, they can do just about everything.

E

·
Registered
135 Posts
Satan said:
Good question.... I need to find their new address/numbers again... As I remember it, they can do just about everything.

E

ya they do, my buddy does most of the welding up there. does a good job, doing mine in the next couple weeks.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts