Supra Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
I'm in the Death Business
1,922 Posts
I was looking at that one, it seems decent...but you never know when it comes to ebay.

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
I got it too its aight i guess. If got here fast though thats for sure. I got the arm rest cover from that same company too and that piece is awsome.

·
Registered
482 Posts
I've looked at it but had my doubts about matching my interior....

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
does it look like leather? anyone have any pics of it installed or anything please? thanks

·
Registered
376 Posts
its pertty nice, the qualitys ok, but remember you get what you pay for so dont expect anything GREAT, but i like it and it made me happy and you really cant beat the price, but like i said its pretty thin but it worked out just fine for me...

·
boost freak
10,042 Posts
note that it doesn't mention the word leather anywhere.

IMNSHO, ebay seller bonniebbuttons makes a far better boot....and it's real leather too.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
drjonez said:
note that it doesn't mention the word leather anywhere.

IMNSHO, ebay seller bonniebbuttons makes a far better boot....and it's real leather too.
are you speaking from experience? (you own one?)

·
Registered
376 Posts
i have a shift boot from them that i LOVE looks STOCK but the only thing different is it doesn't have the plastic ring at the topyou just gotta kinda fold the top inward and it'll do wonders, i get compliments about the shift boot all the time... but i do not have one of her ebrake boots...

·
Dr. Jeff Lange
9,352 Posts
New boot from Toyota is like $30. That's what I'd do.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts