Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just went by eshift performance in keyport,nj, and saw their mkiv. It looked nice as hell. Wondering if anyone of you have seen it and has pics of it?

·
'93 Supra TT
480 Posts
back when they were SPI, they used to have a white one as well.

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
whats the point? its not like any sane supra owner would ever bring their car to them anyway...haha...much better options, including one about to make a big announcement quite soon, stay tuned!

·
'93 Supra TT
480 Posts
shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh marc. dont tell secrets lol

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
whats the point? its not like any sane supra owner would ever bring their car to them anyway
jesus christ Marc..why would you say that then plan on going to the meet AT Eshift in June?

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
jesus christ Marc..why would you say that then plan on going to the meet AT Eshift in June?
I like Mike there, but "SPI" when owned by Hubie, screwed over many Supra owners in the past, I honestly do not know why the F we even have a meet at that place honestly....I might not be able to make it this year anyway..haha

·
BLACKOUT
1,864 Posts
mike just worked there when the whole spi thing was goin on ....hubie was the mfic that ran the place ....its not mikes fault .....even though i have alot to say about spi , i have nothing bad to say about mike or his shop ......ive seen the inner workings of spi and it wasnt pretty :agreed:

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I just moved to NJ. What was "SPI" or whatever you guys are talking about?

·
Registered
660 Posts
I saw the car at the D1 drift show at English town today.

Here are some pics:

·
Super Moderator!!ON PATROL ALL OVER!!
10,459 Posts
I think mike painted his red car grey (just a thought)anyways Eshift has nothing to do with the old spi ,other than mike use to work at spi and now owns Eshift thats located in the same place, Hubbie ran Spi into the ground as well as ripped off many people whom brought there cars for him to work on.

as for mike he has always been upfront and honest with me.

·
'93 Supra TT
480 Posts
I dont like the cut out below the toyota symbol. Looks stupid to me but the rest of car looks good. I love the paisley lip

·
Registered
404 Posts
I think mike painted his red car grey (just a thought)anyways Eshift has nothing to do with the old spi ,other than mike use to work at spi and now owns Eshift thats located in the same place, Hubbie ran Spi into the ground as well as ripped off many people whom brought there cars for him to work on.

as for mike he has always been upfront and honest with me.
Agreed........

People just like to start shit to hear themselves talk. Mike and wayne and all involved with E-Shift are all stand up guys......

·
Registered
793 Posts
yeah, seen it. great looking car although im not diggin the colors in the engine bay.

·
REVTECHRACING.COM
2,675 Posts
i seen the car @ etown sunday. its ok,nothing new,parts wise or install wise. but its nice to hear the service @ e shift is better than spi was.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts