Supra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was at E-town yesterday... It was nice out, so i figured what the hell....

Braket racing sucked and Heads up also sucked....

There were less than fifty cars at the car show... and maybe two supras...

(yellow wide-body from NJ, and a black supra)

Was not worth the 15 dollars.... Just thought I would share with everyone that you didn't miss much!

I guess everyone is getting ready for SEMA this weekend in Philly

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
my freind told me he got 3rd place in the heads up racing i think...it was the silver 350z with a cf hood.

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
i was in my black supra but i didnt go in there..i drove up to the front gate in my car just to see if there were any nice cars around..i followed in a 350 convertible and a nice clean black NSX...i was actually over at the airport..i decided it was a nicer day to go flying then to sit around..i saw the racing from the air anyway :)

A

·
Banned
664 Posts
^^ I saw you there, I was in the blue tinted out benz, trying to get rid of some TT rims.

·
REVTECHRACING.COM
2,675 Posts
yeah,it sucked, only a few heads up d cars showed up ,so almost all got a trophy and cash.
a few fwd cars caught my eye and rich's 9 sec 300zx[wow] . i wonder if he got dq'd due to his 987 on the brakes hard?
otherwise the car show sucked and the racing was soft. not a filled fun day like always.

·
Fabatini is in the house!
686 Posts
drift tt 23 said:
yeah,it sucked, only a few heads up d cars showed up ,so almost all got a trophy and cash.
a few fwd cars caught my eye and rich's 9 sec 300zx[wow] . i wonder if he got dq'd due to his 987 on the brakes hard?
otherwise the car show sucked and the racing was soft. not a filled fun day like always.
yeah rich got the boot, he was on the brakes and wasnt running full boost or the bottle

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
Skrappy said:
^^ I saw you there, I was in the blue tinted out benz, trying to get rid of some TT rims.

that was you sitting to my left when i was by the gate...i think i rememebr a few guys standing around unloading rims right by the little hut where they keep all the fliers...
im glad i ddint go in...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts