cos i got work at 5

·
Team 10+ Year Member
3,510 Posts
I think gates usually open at 6PM

·
REVTECHRACING.COM
2,675 Posts
gate opens up at 5 pm time trials start at 6. fridays are better .more runs. wed. are too packed and youll be waitin forever to get a run in.. trust me im there all the time all year around.

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yea, as drift tt 23 mentioned the gates open at 5pm. so ne one going? I'm still going.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Damn I have work around that time .>=/
What about weekends? wat time do they ussually open on the weekends?

·
Registered
250 Posts
damn dat sucks i got work at that time >=./
what about on weekends? what time do they open? cos i wanna run my slow shiiittt

REGIMENTZERO

·
475RWHP 449TQ and climing
5,911 Posts
I may show up with friends my car is on the racks metamorphising. My friend is suppose to race a Buschur stage V EVO VIII in a built motec powered 1JZGTE

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
2jzJDM, you don't have to post your picture everytime you post. You can have it saved as your signature.;)

Qwickstrike-Come and say hello if you see me. I'll be in my black 97.

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I got 5 runs in tonight. Weather was a bit hot/humid but cooled down alot after sunset. I met a red pt67 single turbo owner. Good times.

·
Your mom
382 Posts
Psykotic I saw you run last night. Very nice car:) That red supra sounded sick.

BTW, happy birthday.

·
Banned
1,570 Posts
PsyKotiC RydeR said:
2jzJDM, you don't have to post your picture everytime you post. You can have it saved as your signature.;)
LOL i was thinkin the same thing. And please paint that hideous flat black front lip.. :stickpoke

also what is that blue shit on the ends of your sideskirts? :dunno:

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Aw, thanks man. I'm 22 now...I feel so old...haha

You should've came by and said what's up. I talked to the red supra owner a little bit. He's not on the forums, but it turns out that he just got the car this week and has a pt67 single,aem,etc...he told me he was only running 13psi of boost. Say what's up if you see me next time.:) Takes cares.

MK3 KiD CT said:
Psykotic I saw you run last night. Very nice car:) That red supra sounded sick.

BTW, happy birthday.

·
Your mom
382 Posts
I usually don't say hi to supra owners just because most of them think I am another teen swinging from the nuts of a supra. I'll def be down at englishtown a bunch more times this summer.

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Nah, I'm cool. I'm down with people talking to me about my car and all. As long as they aren't over joyful about it. I'll be there again tommorow. Say what's up when you see me. Peace.

·
Your mom
382 Posts
PsyKotiC RydeR said:
Nah, I'm cool. I'm down with people talking to me about my car and all. As long as they aren't over joyful about it. I'll be there again tommorow. Say what's up when you see me. Peace.

I will man!

·
Registered
250 Posts
i dont need to paint my lip it doesnt look dat bad . plus i dont wanna waste anymoney on painting it cos im gettin the TS front bumper so i might as well wait it out.
and for that blue tape on the sideskirts.. its a masking tape so rocks wont chip off the paint
. i was drivin from nj to va so i had to take care of it by putting the blue tape..
next time im gonna put it all over my front bumper cos i had some rock chip from the trip =/.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts