Supra Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
PHR Powered Pimp Moderator
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey, i wanted to do the e-ttc. so i went to radio shack to buy the "SW-1" switch. and they said they dont even know what that is. i also told them that is an on-on switch so they gave me and on-on switch but i didnt say that is was an sw-1. if anyone one knows if this is the right switch can you tell me. if it isnt could you give me the part # or somewhere else that i may be able to buy the switch. also i was wondering if anyone had any problems with this mod. so far i've only heard good things. thanks to anyone that can help me

·
Registered
177 Posts
i couldnt find it either, so i got an on-off-on switch, yours should work fine though it should have 6 things on the bottom as in the schematics, i havent really tried it yet, i finished installing it last night, the worst was trying to get help from here, i mean some tried, but others didn't bother.

·
Boom! Goes the TNT.
133 Posts
For the E-TTC mod you need a DPDT (Double Pole Double Throw) Switch. The correct switch will have 6 prongs on the bottom and only have 2 positions (on and off) NOT 3 (on-off-on).

·
Dsm killer
339 Posts
do you take the square out (next to the trac button) for the ttc switch

·
Registered
133 Posts
do not attempt if you are not sure what u r doing. The wiring on the switch is very import. I have done the ETTC myself and is still in the car. Exhaust note will change at idle, spool will come later and a little harder. it also seems the gas goes down faster too.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts