Supra Forums banner

41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
1400rwhp/8 Sec Club
2,832 Posts
orijinal_poser said:
oh an steelcitysupra...... you shoulda gone with ICS performance instead of AA.

as mentioned, ICS just finished their 730 rwhp m3 on pump gas i believe. they are shooting for about 850 rwhp with race gas soon..... ICS & discovery automotive have some amazing bimmers. also just coming into the bmw FI world, boost logic.

Ask ICS what it would cost a customer to do that???
I had my turbo on my m3 , when AA first started to do it.... there wasent a ICS.

·
SupraForums Manufacturer
3,333 Posts
http://www.boostlogic.com/pics/17psiRace.jpg

Boost Logic Ceramic Coated T4 321SS Tubular Manifold
T61 T04E Turbo .58 A/R 3" Vband Outlet
3" Polished Stainless Steel 304 Downpipe
3" Polished Stainless Steel 304 Midpipe
HKS 40mm Wastegate
A/N Oil feed and return Kit
70gph Oil Scavenge Pump
Boost Logic Aluminum Oil tank for scavenge Pump
Boost Logic Front Mount Intercooler Kit(Rated to 650RWHP)
HKS SSQV Blow Off Valve
3" Aluminum Intake Pipe
3" K&N Filter
Upgraded 42lb Injectors x 6
Boost Logic Remapped ECU Chip
Boost Logic Recalibrated High Flow MAF
ARP Head Studs
Boost Logic Head Gasket

Retail price: $8999

Turbo e36s are amazing platforms... ICS made that number on our header.

30k into a supra or e36 at our shop will give you similar power....

·
Banned
12 Posts
SteelCitySupra said:
hey.. i have 80k into my m3!! Im good in the corners, but can barely beat a camero!

Hey im not bangin the m3's, i had mine.. nad it was a really fun car.. im just sayin that turboing it or dumping an insane amount of money into it .. is pointless.
um, $80k into an m3 and not beating a camaro straight line..... then either someone's not spending the money towards acceleration or something is definitely wrong. $80k into an m3 will get you one helluva m3. comparable to the big # supras on here.

racing fan said:
http://www.boostlogic.com/pics/17psiRace.jpg

Boost Logic Ceramic Coated T4 321SS Tubular Manifold
T61 T04E Turbo .58 A/R 3" Vband Outlet
3" Polished Stainless Steel 304 Downpipe
3" Polished Stainless Steel 304 Midpipe
HKS 40mm Wastegate
A/N Oil feed and return Kit
70gph Oil Scavenge Pump
Boost Logic Aluminum Oil tank for scavenge Pump
Boost Logic Front Mount Intercooler Kit(Rated to 650RWHP)
HKS SSQV Blow Off Valve
3" Aluminum Intake Pipe
3" K&N Filter
Upgraded 42lb Injectors x 6
Boost Logic Remapped ECU Chip
Boost Logic Recalibrated High Flow MAF
ARP Head Studs
Boost Logic Head Gasket

Retail price: $8999

Turbo e36s are amazing platforms... ICS made that number on our header.

30k into a supra or e36 at our shop will give you similar power....
werd.... you guys have a kickass setup. i'm thinking of doing a custom turbo kit, so is it possible to purchase your exhaust manifold?

·
Super Moderator
10,710 Posts
orijinal_poser said:
oh an steelcitysupra...... you shoulda gone with ICS performance instead of AA.

as mentioned, ICS just finished their 730 rwhp m3 on pump gas i believe. they are shooting for about 850 rwhp with race gas soon..... ICS & discovery automotive have some amazing bimmers. also just coming into the bmw FI world, boost logic.
I don't doubt the 730 whp, but I do doubt that it was on pump if he has any kind of decent static compression.

Ken.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Ocelot said:
I always wanted a turbo 525i. Talk about a sleeper...

Does PPF have an english version of their site? I'd like to know more about their products.
No their site is still only in swedish, but they say that it will be in english soon. I know that PPF have been in talk with ICS about them selling PPF stuff in USA, but i dont know if it is sure that ICS is going to sell their products yet.

The cool thing about PPF is that they have lots of products for older BMWs. You can get insaine power out of a 325i with their kits.

Check out PPF`s project car, a BMW 325i turbo. It will be dynoed in a week or so. Expected power output: somewhere around 1000-1250 bhp (turbo cant produce more)

·
Registered
197 Posts
SteelCitySupra said:
Modding a BMW = waste of money and time.....
Hmm i cant agree with that.. A very populare mod that teens here do is something we call "sneak covertions". They buy a older BMW E30 325i (cost somewhere around 2000-2500 US dollars for one in ok condition). Turned manifold, 535lmm, and some cheap used turbo. Total cost: less than 4000 dollars. Gives you somewhere around 250-260 hp. 0-62mph = 5,7- 6 sec. Quartermile: low 13. Same performance as a stock 35-40k Supra TT.

·
Premium Member
4,109 Posts
Wait...I just noticed something. the WG is dumping INSIDE the engine bay???

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
talltrini10 said:
Wait...I just noticed something. the WG is dumping INSIDE the engine bay???
yeah I saw that too and was like....WHAT? not only will the exhaust smell be horrible but when ever you boost smoke will rise from under your hood making it look like you have a serious engine failure.

UPDATE. I have given up on the E46 Turbo idea. I have decided I will not buy another car with 3.0L or less engine again!

Twin turbo V-8 sounds like a good master plan.

41 - 51 of 51 Posts