Supra Forums banner

21 - 40 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
super Bump, been trying to source out E98 anywhere in ontario/Quebec! Larry from sound performance is pretty firm on me running this stuff in my car! I've asked him about meth injection to help out our pump gas, bottom line is i need at least a drum of e98 for race days!

·
Premium Member
753 Posts
You are in the same boat as everyone. Still not many sources of E85/98 so we get it where we can. Personally i will be ordering a couple barrels from the USA this coming spring. Works to being cheaper than what we pay here. Atleast it was before the dollar took a hit. I will have to redo my calculations with our weak dollar and see if it is worth it.

·
Moderator, l337 M0d3r4t0r
12,222 Posts
I Don't know why they dont bring this stuff in to canada, it's so good. and so much better than normal pump. You don't stink running it with no cat ect. I'm sure it burns much cleaner than normal pump.

·
Registered
383 Posts
That's not terrible considering race gas as an alternative. I just did the math on my deal comes to like 2.80 a litre.

·
Premium Member
2,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Just easier to get when needed in 20 litres. Simple jerry can.

·
Moderator, l337 M0d3r4t0r
12,222 Posts
You dont mean to hijack this tread? wtf? then why don't you make a new thread? some troll ass shit.

I mean I'm down for mats but why didn't you just create a thread?

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
^ lol

Flintstone, I can help you out. What exactly do you need traced? Both front mats?

·
Registered
7,730 Posts
You dont mean to hijack this tread? wtf? then why don't you make a new thread? some troll ass shit.

I mean I'm down for mats but why didn't you just create a thread?
because it is easier for me to delete the post or two i put on here rather than start a whole new thread and delete it. no harm, no foul, dont get your panties in a ruffle my friend.

^ lol

Flintstone, I can help you out. What exactly do you need traced? Both front mats?
yessir, i need a trace, on heavy type paper, rolled up and put into a shipping tube and sent to the manufacturer. would you mind emailing me directly so that i can exchange information from you and discuss details. this way i also dont get anyone elses pubes into a tizzy. thank you

Josh
[email protected]

·
Registered
111 Posts
Thanks for the Gas it worked really well .hopefully i can use it this summer in the supra as well. Put a barrel aside for me ..

·
Registered
268 Posts
Just thought id chime in here. For the last 5 years I have been importing E98 into Canada in bulk for the entire high performance car community in my city. My last order was 22 55gal drums so the more I order the better deal we all get. I would be happy to help you guys out if needed. All you would need to do is arrange shipping from me to you. I am in Thunder Bay ON.

I have been mixing the E98 with 91 gasoline on my own and I have never had clogged injectors, filters, etc like you could get from some pumps. 800+whp on the street for 5 year and no issues (knock on wood)

Anyway, just thought I would let you guys know

Cheers,

James

·
Registered
100 Posts
Hi James,

How much would a 55gal drum cost approx?

Nav

·
Registered
268 Posts
After a few PM's with some other guys, it looks like the shipping would be killer and make it not worth while for you guys. To answer your question; the price depends on how many barrels I have on my order, could be between $450-550 for 55gal.

·
Registered
100 Posts
James, if shipping is expensive I don't mind renting a truck/van and driving up to North Bay and picking it up especially if others are interested.

·
Registered
268 Posts
I'm in Thunder Bay and its about a 15 hour drive from Toronto. I have had guys drive to pick up barrels to save on shipping costs.. This could work if you order enough to last you the summer and do one trip every year. You would need enough guys in on the order and would have to bring a trailer haha. I drive my car about once or twice per week and ill go through a barrel in a summer. If you drive a lot more or go to more events I would suggest at least 2 barrels. I can fit 4 barrels on one pallet.

Hope that helps

21 - 40 of 45 Posts