Supra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, hope you are all having a happy thanksgiving weekend.

Just got a quick question. For those of you who are running the the stock feed line + extra 6an feed and stock return for your fuel what filter are you guys using on the stock feed line that is compatible with E85 that would screw right in place instead of the stock Toyota fuel filter - if there is anything? Tried searching but can't find anything.

Option #2
Would be to use this fitting below made by radium engineering (M14x1.5 inverted flare to 6an male) to convert the hardline to AN line and then use a -6an female to -8 ORB fitting to connect straight to a fuel filter.

Would option #2 be the most logical and correct way to do this while still keeping the factory feed?

Thanks,

·
Inline for the win
4,746 Posts
check out radium engineering

·
Registered
3,630 Posts
I've been running the oem filter for over 7+ years on e85. A lot of other local Supra owners also run the factory filter with no issues. It provides the best filtration and seems to be ethanol compliant. We cut one open and it has a waxy/fiber type element inside that does not seem to be affected by ethanol.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've been running the oem filter for over 7+ years on e85. A lot of other local Supra owners also run the factory filter with no issues. It provides the best filtration and seems to be ethanol compliant. We cut one open and it has a waxy/fiber type element inside that does not seem to be affected by ethanol.
thanks ... was just reading a few threads that mention the stock fuel filter is fine with e85 just wanted to be sure. I’ll give it a go with the stocker and see how it holds up.

cheers

1 - 4 of 4 Posts