Supra Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many miles per tank are you guys getting roughly just running on the highway at highway speeds without getting into it too much.

·
Registered
481 Posts
Just general cruising, with some pulls here and there... roughly 190 miles per tank on full E85... tuned on AEM V2 setup for flex fuel.

·
Registered
358 Posts
240 no pulls and just cruising. I was trying to get to the track with out burning a lot of E85.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Just take your mileage you get on pump and multiple by .7 and you'll get a good estimate of what you'll get on e85.

·
Boost Junkie
12,614 Posts
About 270ish, but my car has higher compression than stock so it burns it more efficiently. 10/1 compression.

Steve K.

·
Registered
611 Posts
Calculated MPG number would be much better here. Everyone says a "full tank", but who know how far they are being run down.

·
Registered
3,623 Posts
According to my ecu (which also matches my manual calculation of mileage), on E85 I get:

City 9-13mph
Highway 19-22mpg

1650cc injectors.
So highway is almost like stock. You have to remember your tuner can run ethanol pretty lean on the freeway and at cruising speeds. In the city is where you take a big hit. But its over a $1 a gallon cheaper and it makes as much power as race gas. So it is a no brainer.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
I think on average I get about 12-15mpg. About 200 miles or so per tank.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts