Supra Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
1,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

Does anyone know if this stuff still exists??

I always used to buy this stuff because it worked amazingly well on pretty much any metal surfaces I had to polish and protect, and now I cant seem to find it anywhere in any stores.

I hope they didnt discontinue, then I have to find something else that works as good.

My rims on the supra are black with anodized lip, and this stuff makes my rims look perfect. I also used to use it on polished aluminum and it worked really good too.

Anyone know the answer??

· powered down
1,752 Posts
Yes just bought some yesterday at Advanced Auto

· HK USP 45c
394 Posts
Are you serious? From my experience that stuff is crap. Meguair's metal polish and Mother's metal polish will give you a much better shine and last a lot longer. I've been part of the car show scene for 5+ years and have only tried that the nano polish once, don't plan on going back.

· Registered
1,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
^^^^ those you named arent good for the anodized clear that is on my rims. Ive tried them and i use the mothers metal polish on bare metal like my exhaust ect ect.. and nano polish isnt used the way those others are used. If you do it the right way (yes there is a right and wrong way) it works wonders..i honestly wouldnt have made an entire thread about finding this product if it was garbage.

I have been detailing for 15 years and IMO the nano polish is some of the best, and i dont usually use off the shelf stuff. I use stuff that is special ordered and cannot be purchaced at any store. I use the nano polish on my boat also to polish the aluminium and the exhaust pipes ect ect. and nothing has protected the metal against that much salt water as good as nano polish...

· Registered
1,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
^^ yeah idk what the deal is..its almost like they discontinued it only on the east coast or something...I checked like 8 stores and they sell all other eagle waxes and stuff, but not the nano metal polish..:scratch:

· Enter The Supra
3,746 Posts
This seems like the right place to ask, what do you guys suggest to clean and protect Volk Sf Challenge Rims? I believe the outside lip on them is also painted under a clear... if I'm not mistaken this set is all aluminum. I've only used soap and water, but now have some "spots" (for lack of a better word to describe them) on the outter rims that don't come off so easily.

· Registered
1,320 Posts
For alluminum I use Hollywoods. That stuff works amazingly well!

· Registered
1,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
^^^ for the guy with the volks...if they are cl;ear coated you can simply use the same wax that you would use on your car's paint...If you have really bad water spots you should use a cleaner wax and then a nice wax after that.

But if you can get the nano polish i am talkign about ..you can clean your volks with that only with great results...

thats why i love the nano polish...it was able to be used on just about any metal you want..coated or not...

· Registered
414 Posts
I bought 2 of them like 6 months ago from autozone for my tractor rims. I told another driver about how well it works, So he went out to buy some and they told him that if he really liked it he should buy more because it was going to be discontinued. I'll swing by the autozone and see if they still have some.

· Registered
1,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I bought 2 of them like 6 months ago from autozone for my tractor rims. I told another driver about how well it works, So he went out to buy some and they told him that if he really liked it he should buy more because it was going to be discontinued. I'll swing by the autozone and see if they still have some.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.