Supra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Wingless by choice.
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, this year I got a few christmas presents early, but I got this one this morning, I think it's prolly one of the best.:D

Jacket front1

Jacket back 1

Jacket back 2

So here it is, I know the word Supra isn't written like on my mkiii supra, but oh well, I still think its pimp, and it's an ol school jacket with an ol school car name on the back, on the front top left it has my nick name, Tell me what you think guys. Thanks mom and dad!

B

·
0 Posts
im more curious about your signature pic... you installed your cyl head without a head gasket?

·
Wingless by choice.
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Long story short, we needed to get about a mile from where the car was, put everything back together but I didn't have any gaskets, and the car didn't have one on it, we put everything back together, started it up, and drove it to the garage, which I didn't really care, I didn't keep the engine.

·
Wingless by choice.
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
IT wasn't very fast, but it worked, it sounded like shit also.

·
Just say no to Supras
2,292 Posts
Supranforever said:
Long story short, we needed to get about a mile from where the car was, put everything back together but I didn't have any gaskets, and the car didn't have one on it, we put everything back together, started it up, and drove it to the garage, which I didn't really care, I didn't keep the engine.
Thats AWESOME:bigthumb:

3,796 Posts
nice jacket.

·
Wingless by choice.
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks guys, I'm gonna go pimp it at the mall tommorow :-d

·
No One Ever Listens To Me
5,467 Posts
sweet jacket....in about week you can spendsome christmas money on a nice hoodie or shirt via the deisgns we are coming up with :D see the tshirt design thread for more info! ;)

pimpin jacket though. id hit it! ;)

·
Ghetto Rigger Supreme
1,405 Posts
Thats cool man... very thoughful. Lucky sob :p.

·
Wingless by choice.
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ya, Iike it alot. Pimped it at the mall today, I got a girls number(I think it was the jacket.) Hell yea Ideal, I'll probably drop some money for one of those. Get at me on aim about it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts