Supra Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
not sure if this has been posted yet, i searched fenders here and didnt come up with nothin.....but here are some fenders for our cars off ebay with some slits in them, whats everyones opinion?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/86-5...ryZ36475QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

before we go off and calling it a rice issue, lets consider something, mk4's can get away with slitted fenders, why cant mk3s get away with slitted fenders?

·
I need a 1J!
327 Posts
DrumnBassBBoy said:
LMAO, my opinion, not the worse thing ive seen, but not really my taste, tho i do need a new fender for my car, and hell, a replacement is a replacement.
heh..ive seen worse too...and isnt really my style either...i need a fender too...and id rather hit the junk yard...

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
for the price, and the style, a junkyard replacement would be the better bang for the buck, but my color car is so hard to find, even tho i am going to repaint over it again, i still wanted it to be the stock color before i got the fender....i got that light blue color, which they call silver

·
239RWHP @ 9PSI
1,882 Posts
id like it if im going to get a certain kit for it. but stock looking with the fenders isnt my style.

nice avatar btw. :sadance:

·
SUPRAF0RUMS TROLL
1,610 Posts
fit and finish is probably shitty... but i would buy them so i could graft some other type of vent on there or to make them stock and graft carbon fiber finish layer on top of them...

·
Over 10 years on SF....
7,892 Posts
I'm sure you could come up with your own better ideas with a stock fender.

·
Activate teh wobble.
106 Posts
:barf: nassy!

·
Registered
4,774 Posts
I Unno

·
Registered
3,877 Posts
I prefure the vent in the lower back area of the fender like they had on the firebirds in the 80's

seen em on someone's MKIII around here and they looks sweet...

·
Registered
5,110 Posts
Ebay links are still banned, right? If so, IBTL!

If not, those fenders are definitely not my cup of tea, they always take it one step too far.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I've bought ebay fenders for my eclipse and they didnt line up worth a s**t! I ended up taking them off and hitting up the junk yard. Im not sure if it will be the same for a supra, but im never getting fenders from ebay again.

·
Registered
487 Posts
The fit and finish will be poor for sure just like any other fibreglass parts. However now there's another option to choose. To use the vent properly you have to make hole in the engine bay. the fender is sealed from the engine bay.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts