Supra Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Look what I found for the MKIII on ebay!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Supr...tegoryZ33632QQihZ018QQitemZ280008373118QQrdZ1

Yep, that is right! It is a nearly worthless POS turbo manifold.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Toyo...ategoryZ6447QQihZ011QQitemZ320007872682QQrdZ1

Ah yes, here we have an entire car!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/TOYO...tegoryZ36475QQihZ011QQitemZ320006178901QQrdZ1

I found a "unique kit" woohoo!

Yes, I am asking for it. I am also sick of th ebay links being removed and what not. I do not know what the deal is. The last thread that Bradman locked he sited rules that are listed under a thread titled "READ THIS 1st: Rules and Guidelines for "For ALL Sale Section's"." This is not a sale section, this is a performance and general modifcation forum, I do not understand how bradman thinks it applies out side of the forsale section. And until it does, I do not understand how it can be enforces as a rule. I sent him a PM a while ago, perhaps a week? And I sent and e-mail to the mods. I was not supplied with a response for either one.

I would like to think Dusy for keeping this site running, but this is not a rule it shouldn't be enforced as one!

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
im just gonna laugh at this....HAHAHAHAHAHA :lol:
so ya, hope you dont get banned... :gaysex:

your a REBEL DOOD!! :rofl:
IB4L

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I've seen plenty posted . . yeah I know, no first hand experience :hs: It is not about the items in the ebay links . . people can take there own chances . . it is about people being able o post the links and get opinions about the items in there. My opinion is, you get what you pay for and a lot of time on ebay you are going to get junk. But there are also some good things on there.

·
Destroyer of Turbos
4,461 Posts
some one snapped. i agree with you though as its a general resource forum and not a sale section. even if you are selling a part and have the correct number of posts i dont see why its a problem for a small time guy like me to sell 1 or 2 parts on it from time to time!

fight the man!

·
Moderator, l337 M0d3r4t0r
12,275 Posts
You truely are asking for it... I'm going to leave this one for bradman.

·
Registered
6,807 Posts
IBL!!

:ban:

·
Powderin my balls since07
2,175 Posts
hahahah, he does have a point though, i can't believe that other guys lexus AFM thread got shut down...where are tha rules that apply 2 this? way 2 grab some balls and do this klh2004a

mods...if he gets kicked out i have nothing 2 do with it......
heheheheheh just playing

·
Registered
6,807 Posts
KLH

here I will make it simple for you

who ever runs these forums, runs the show. Not you, not I, not Larry or Ryan. Not the old man guarding the bridge that asks three questions, not the people Judeans' Peoples Front nor The People's Front Of Judea can say otherwise.

·
Bring it.
489 Posts
figgie said:
KLH

here I will make it simple for you

who ever runs these forums, runs the show. Not you, not I, not Larry or Ryan. Not the old man guarding the bridge that asks three questions, not the people Judeans' Peoples Front nor The People's Front Of Judea can say otherwise.
I think his point is that the "no ebay links" rule should be in the forum rules. As it stands, it is not in the section. Very irresponsible of the mods to not list it.

·
Registered
6,807 Posts
KLH2004a said:
Braddman doesn't run the show either . . he has just been given more power than it seems he should have.

Look what he did to this thread?
http://supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=356229&highlight=ebay

what is up with that, keep it professional.

sorry bud

I have and will side with bradman on that one.

I used to mod and people expected me to "keep" it professional. I did. Except my way goes through feelings like they don't exist. Straight to the point feelings be damned, fuck Political correctness.

In that thread

A guy post with less than 20 post and yet you have fucking morons posting on it?

People bitch about that being inappropiate.

Then the SAME morons get scammed and then they proceed to bitch about that? Sorry you can only lead a horse to water a fucking moron will never learn.

·
Registered
6,807 Posts
lowinfinity said:
I think his point is that the "no ebay links" rule should be in the forum rules. As it stands, it is not in the section. Very irresponsible of the mods to not list it.

nope

as an ex-mod in other forums. There are rules that will never get posted that will get enforced. Basically the common sense shit that I would hope most people KNOW but infact people don't (as indicated in this thread).

IE
Flaming. Racial remarks posting to ebay ad before they end, Things that the people that own these forums find inappropiate. etc.

·
Registered
6,807 Posts
btw folks

it IS quite simple

you don't like the way shit is ran here? Plenty of other forums that do comform to what you like.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.