1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
946 Posts
You should ask them if the parts are here or in Japan, would I receive and warranty on the item, bla bla bla?
The price is a bit cheaper but not that big of a difference ,if I was you, pay the extra bux and buy it from a good well known store.

·
Turbo Pilot Since 1983
1,116 Posts
Being that you don’t actually live in the US and this Ebay vendor has both good feedback and fixed shipment pricing, it would appear that this might be a violable option. I would verify the actual shipping price based on your location. Also note that they have a statement about no exchange or refunds and only the factory warranty applies on defective items.

David

J

·
0 Posts
I WILL NOT trust this Ebay seller/company. They posted the pictures which are not belong to them. Those pictures which owned by my friend (his shop in Hong Kong).

·
Turbo Pilot Since 1983
1,116 Posts
I have no doubt that the photos belong to another shop as that happens all of the time. That’s why so many people are watermarking their photos these days to prevent that from happening. Based on that fact alone are you just going to say that his 4279 customers, 96.4% of which are happy means that he’s an untrustworthy dealer? Look at his feedback the negative. I looked at several pages and negative responses that they received were weak at best.

I don’t know these people and really don’t care if they sell anything but, I try not to throw rocks and hold a glass that is half full.

David

·
Registered
252 Posts
You should look at his feedback. Like How many parts he sold to buyers and what kind of parts he sold? And if you think he reputable then buy from him. I recently bought a Silver TRD Steering Wheel from Japan on ebay, but I didn't buy from this guy.

·
BOOBIES
3,214 Posts
add the guy to msn and ask questions too...

·
Just some guy
1,681 Posts
Any parts like these (and most of the electronics found below normal pricing on ebay) are considered "grey market" and are not covered under warranty. Grey market means they were not destined for US market.

·
Registered
5,197 Posts
$30.00 shipping. According to Wen at Apex-I and their largest discount, these people are making $4.84/S-AFC.

Welcome to ebay, the world of low profits.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
My good old friend, My Supra is running great after a couple of new mods , 98 turn signal lights, Greddy Profect B Boost controller, Waiting on a greddy hard pipe to install my new HKS BOV... We need to get together brother, I'll call you soon

1 - 13 of 13 Posts