Supra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone ever purchased an 7mge from one of the companies off ebay???...just wondering because exactly how much should you really trust getting an engine off the internet...let alone ebay?....i need to find a good source for buying a 7mge....and fast

·
Registered
520 Posts
try jarcoinc.com, quite a few people on the boards have gotten mototrs from them and ive never heard any complaints

·
Big HP = Big Downtime
2,995 Posts
jdmsource i hear is good. But you're right it will be an engine that would need at least a partial rebuild (Head gasket at the very least).

·
Registered
520 Posts
DrumnBassBBoy said:
does anyone know a price quote on a 7mge from jarco shipped?

i don't know about a 7mge but a rebuilt 7mgte with an hks mhg was about 1400 shipped. so a 7mge would be a good bit cheaper i would think. just give them a call they are really helpful and will anwser all your questions.

·
Certified Supra Nut :P
2,001 Posts
try your local wrecker yards. if you're looking for a GE it won't matter if its from a supra or a cressida. You'll probably be able to score one for a few hundred, also post in your local area forum and see if anyone has one they want to part with.

There's no bennifit to getting a JDM engine, just get the cheapest running specimen you can find if cost is your main concern.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts