Supra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i really dont know what to do right now, my dad was buying me, as a birthday and christmas gift, the heater control i need for my 88 supra, and a super monitor, 75 bucks total, well its been a great long while now, and we know that the guy cashed the check 10 days ago, and we havent received anything, and we cant get ahold of him through emails or through phone, we tried constantly. he lives in florida, and his supra is stripped out and runs something like 10s (mkiii) anyone know a person like that down in florida? or any floridians down there willing to take a trip to the guys place to see whats up? HELP! gah i hate ebay just for this fact

.... it could also be that the guy just forgot to send it or something, but i cant think of any reason youd forget to send out something like that

·
RIP 86.5 N/A, Hello 90T
2,293 Posts
Yeah I bought a Radar Detector from a guy on E-bay about 5 months ago for $50 and he cashed the check then I never heard from him. His ebay account was terminated and his email was cancelled & I got stuck as well as many many many other people he was selling at buy it now prices and had like 75 quatity and all sold out and i bet 100% got screwed!!

Good Luck man I hope everything works out for you!

·
greasemonkey
3,126 Posts
im in fla. what was the address you sent the check too?
william

·
white guy
2,237 Posts
damn that's weak, I'm an excellent ebayer, but there are definatley alot of stupid bitches on ebay....I've gotten so many bidders that never pay, it's retarded..

·
Registered
4,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
if the stuff doesnt come in about another week ill be sure to inform everyone where this "scammer" is so there will be 1 less ebay scammer, but until then i want to make sure its not just some mail delay or just his fault and forgot to send it out under a pile of stuff or something. and he wont respond to any attempts to contact. his account is stil there and everything

·
Not ur jizz, not ur bizz
6,571 Posts
well if its any concellation (sp?) i got an 88 heater control u can buy and pay via paypal. pm me if ya want it.

i made somewhat of a name on the supra community (at least i think i did....if i didnt, someone lemme know), so you have no worries about me taking ur money and taking it on a cruise :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts