Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
850 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I simply purchased a JZA80 Carbon lip from Ebay seller " dominicano1017 "
Seller communicated great until I payed for the Lip.
purchase was on 19 Jan 2021.
The item description they sates:

BOX CONTAINS:
1x CARBON FIBER RIDOX STYLE FRONT LIP TO FIT SUPRA Mk4 OEM BUMPER ONLY
Crafted from 2x2 Twill or Plain Carbon Fiber or Aramid Kevlar, a quality fit and finish is guaranteed, is a nice finishing touch to any vehicle that's show/race worthy.
Items usually ship 3 to 5 business days after received and cleared payment
IMPORTANT: All parts should be installed by a shop or a professional in the area to assure the best possible fitment of our items. Parts do fit really good but we empathize to use a professional to ensure best fitment.

I placed my order and waited 5 business days for a tracking #. Since then, the seller has not replied to any of my questions or provided any tracking pretty much ignoring me.
I knew there was a risk with this seller and I do not want anyone placing an order with high expectations with this seller. It feels like the same treatment another seller named " Javis Marte " from the Dominican Republic treated my buddy a few years back.

I will keep yall posted.
Screen Shot 2021-02-06 at 9.53.55 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-02-06 at 9.53.55 PM.png

·
Registered
313 Posts
Dude is in the Dominican Republic, I would never buy parts from anyone from that area just reeks of a Scam.

·
Hardcore Night Warrior
2,574 Posts
I wouldn't be surprised if it's Javis again.

·
Registered
850 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
He actually replied this morning:
Im surprised because he never answered any of my previous questions about shipping in 5 business days.
We will see.
I hope he ships this way I can vouch for him as a good seller.

·
Super Moderator
10,610 Posts
He actually replied this morning:
Im Surprised he never answered any of my previous questions about shipping in 5 business days.
We will see.
I hope he ships this way I can vouch for him as a good seller.

View attachment 257641
Even if this transaction works out for you, I would never characterize Javis Marte as a good seller. The dude has done too much damage to too many people to ever qualify as a "good seller".

Ken.

Reactions: figgie

·
Administrator
9,000 Posts
Bro its javis, his scam is as old as forums shame on you.

·
Registered
850 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I dont know who it is. Or confirmed who it is.
I didnt loose that much. I can always submit a claim, but i will find out.

·
Super Moderator
10,610 Posts
I dont know who it is. Or confirmed who it is.
I didnt loose that much. I can always submit a claim, but i will find out.
Hey, my friend. This is who Javis Marte is....in case "dominicano1017" is one and the same:

Ken.

·
Registered
850 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well i guess ill cancel the transaction.

Reactions: FasTTurbo

·
Administrator
9,000 Posts
sorry bro, the guys a piece of shit. You aren't alone he's fucked dozens of people.

·
Registered
850 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
update
As of this morning I still have not received a shipping # or clear communication, I went ahead and requested a refund this morning. This finally got his attention and wrote this:
(dominicano1017): Hi! I had messaged you yesterday telling you the box was leaving today, why did you open a return request? My name it’s Saul, let me know if you don’t want it anymore so I can just close it for your money back.

He never said the box was leaving today all he said was : "hi, Box its leaving this week". Which pissed me off because he never notified nor explained why shipping was delayed. He later sent me pics of the lip and packaging and said he could mail the package out tomorrow or I can get a refund. since I do want the lip and he did send me images I requested I feel like he may come through. I ultimately asked him to ship it.
Maybe I just got honey-dicke’d again. Shame on me.
By thee way, I asked if his his name is Javis Marte and he said his name is "Saul". 🤔
Worst comes to worst ill call AMEX and open a dispute. (Amex is really good at this).
These are the pics he sent.
$_0.jpg $_0-1.jpg lip pre pack.jpg s-l1600-2.jpg

·
Registered
850 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I hope you get the item Nick.
Me too Matt.
Today he sent me a pick of the packaged item and shipping document. He also said he shipped it.
we will see.
s-l1600-3.jpg s-l1600-4.jpg

·
Registered
118 Posts
Hey can you review the lip when you get it, I am curious the quality and fitment pls post pics. Is hardware included?

·
Registered
850 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I have no clue if hardware is included. (not in description of ebay)
I will review the lip when i get it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Do you have an update on this okinawa-supra please?

I placed an order for this same lip on 6th February. As 'okinawa-supra' said the communication before the order was very good, I also asked to confirm if the shipping costs were correct on the listing. I am now messaging the seller to ask if the lip has been dispatched but I haven't got any reply yet after 2 days.

I have no clue if hardware is included. (not in description of ebay)
I will review the lip when i get it.

·
Registered
850 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
well, communication was attained after i submitted a claim on Ebay. the tracking says its arrived in FL inbound and out of customs.

Attachments

Reactions: denjil

·
Registered
37 Posts
I purchased a bunch of parts from TBT Carbon Factory last year before learning about Jarvis and the issues members on SF had with him. The person I dealt with said their name was Nguyen Rodriquez. It took a while for me to get my parts but communication was pretty good and I did get everything I ordered. I am not endorsing the company or anyone associated with TBT Carbon Factory just giving my experience with them.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts