Supra Forums banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Administrator
9,204 Posts
Tbt carbon was purchased from Jarvis he no longer runs that. He is not tbt and we are not talking about tbt.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Tbt carbon was purchased from Jarvis he no longer runs that. He is not tbt and we are not talking about tbt.
Ok I just see Ken's post with a link that says "Jarvis Marte aka TBT Carbon" and did not know that it changed ownership.

·
Registered
896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Part received, when i have time i will unbox.

·
Administrator
9,204 Posts
Ok I just see Ken's post with a link that says "Jarvis Marte aka TBT Carbon" and did not know that it changed ownership.
Because he used to own TBT, thread is older.

·
Registered
896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 · (Edited)
MKIV OEM bumper Ridox lip received. I am pleased to say it looks good. I have not installed the part because I thought I would receive the part sooner and my MKIV is out of the body shop. Im not sure if I will have time to install the lip anytime soon but I will post pics when I I have the chance again.

Would I purchase parts from "Carbon Creations aka Dominicano1017" again?

Yes, with one major contingency. (he ships the part to me first, then I will pay).
I would never again do business again with someone who gave me the feeling of uncertainty.
for that reason I would keep that contingency. For his sake, this would be a way he can stay in business.
by the way he told me his name is "Saul"

Attachments

Reactions: Vorukanu and denjil

·
Registered
5 Posts
Thanks for the review okinawa-supra. He should be sending my tracking number today.

MKIV OEM bumper Ridox lip received. I am pleased to say it looks good. I have not installed the part because I thought I would receive the part sooner and my MKIV is out of the body shop. Im not sure if I will have time to install the lip anytime soon but I will post pics when I I have the chance again.

Yes, with one major contingency. (he ships the part to me first, then I will pay).
I would never again do business again with someone who gave me the feeling of uncertainty.
for that reason I would keep that contingency. For his sake, this would be a way he can stay in business.

·
Registered
146 Posts

Mounting hardware included?

·
Registered
896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·

·
Registered
896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·

·
Registered
896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·

·
Registered
(I'll buy yours)
50 Posts
For future issues with eBay all you have to do is communicate with eBay. If they see that you have been scammed, they immediately provide a refund (from my past experiences)

·
Registered
896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
Ive dealt with ebay for a while, but when a seller selling Supra parts fails to meet deadlines listed, feedback will reflect.
I did not appreciate lack of communication after payment. But i did receive the part.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Did you happen to weigh it? Thinking of getting one as well but I don't want to add so much weight to the front. Also seems pretty cheap compared to TBT, if fitment is good I'd definitely think of get one.

·
Registered
896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
i have not weighted it yet, im currently outta town. when im back in town ill post weight.

Reactions: LaughingCow
21 - 38 of 38 Posts