Supra Forums banner

EBC for AEM

752 views 5 replies 1 participant last post by  TrueGS300 
#1 ·
Does anyone know where to find PW2 on an AEM Infinity 506 ECU? Here's what I'm talking about: https://www.aemelectronics.com/files...noid%20Kit.pdf. It's for installing an AEM EBC. I need a key on power source and PW2.. I don't have any instructions or pinouts for my ECU.

#2 ·
Ok, I’m going to share what I’ve found out so far because this should have been easier with a p&p harness, and anyone trying to install an electric boost controller might find this helpful.

So the Boomslang harness was supposed to have a handy little adapter labeled “Boost”. After assuring them mine does not, I opened up my harness to find there was never anything pinned for a boost controller. So since PW2 wasn’t doing anything for me in researching, I found Boomslang’s pin-out. Low and behold, in the dark green highlight C1 42 shows where boost control goes. As you can see in my harness, nothing is there (circled in red). I will now have to research what size these connector pins are so I can run a wire there. And I still need to determine where a good key on power source is, but working on it. I would like them both pinned in for a clean look.

#4 ·
If anyone is familiar with the infinity ECU, this is pin C1-42 highlighted in red. I am looking for another pin for a key on power source. But I can’t find a simple explanation of what each pin is. Any suggestions on what other pin to use? And if there is already something pinned there, is it ok to splice into it?

#5 ·
Finally found AEM's real schematic. According to it, C1-63 is the main power source supplied by the relay when key is on. So this should solve my question. So for future reference, an electronic boost controller is connected to C1-42 and C1-63.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.