Supra Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i have a 93 na-t bpu+++ and randomly in the past week my e-brake light and the triangle"!" light came on randomly and turns off randomly, was wondering if anyone has had this happen to them. the first time i noticed it was when i threw it out of gear after a launch through 1st to fourth gear. was wondering if there was something to worry about, or if it was a loose connection somewhere

· Registered
324 Posts
O2 sensor
ROFL

What O2 sensor has to do with this?
99% chance that the brake fluid level is a bit low.
Lately I believe there has been an ongoing joke that a lot of people are pointing their finger at the O2 sensor first thing. However this guy has 6 post and might just be a little... questionable. ;)

· Registered
206 Posts
My car has the exact same problem.

How to check if O2 sensor has gone bad?
ROFL

Lately I believe there has been an ongoing joke that a lot of people are pointing their finger at the O2 sensor first thing. However this guy has 6 post and might just be a little... questionable. ;)
run a diagnostic, mine was fr main heated sensor

· Banned
619 Posts
my old supra did that as well, the triangle light would come on once in a while or if i hit a big bump, but the car ran fine, and i would lightly tap the dash and the light would go away, maybe a loose wire,never got around to fine out the problem, but i think it was a loose wire. wire problems are a pain in the ass

· Registered
2,632 Posts
my old supra did that as well, the triangle light would come on once in a while or if i hit a big bump, but the car ran fine, and i would lightly tap the dash and the light would go away, maybe a loose wire,never got around to fine out the problem, but i think it was a loose wire. wire problems are a pain in the ass
I have the same exact thing happen to my car all the time. It drives me f---ing insane. I'll be cruising the highway or something real late doing a chill 80 totally in my happy place and all the sudden there'll be a little bump and bam BIG ANNOYING ORANGE TRIANGLE IN MY FACE.

/rant

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.