Supra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I love the Advan Supra, i love the colors black, white, red and i think to style my black supra like this one. I like it more than this 2fast2furious vinyls.

Im also going to design my single engineebay in the colors chrom/polished, red and black.

What do you think? Someone do styled his car like a Super GT car?

·
Kirisute Gomen
2,747 Posts
Okay... Umm I don't think it'll look right. After seeing all those Supras from Japan with the JGTC kits they look alittle bad IMO. But if that's what you want. You do it bro.

I will say it does look pretty pimp though.

·
1st Lieutenant Team BEYAW
1,915 Posts
i am kinda cunfused, are you going to put a JGTC kit on your car? or just go with those colors for your engine bay? the colors would work fine for the engine, but i wouldnt do that kit. IMO

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
only the paint in the engine bay and the vinyls on the carbody. The JGTC kit is to extreme, maybe the TopSecret Kit, but its too expencive

·
Registered
594 Posts
i love the old advan/eclipse scheme...and the jgtc can be done right and not look too extreme...look for my posts in the future :)

·
Premium Member
12,619 Posts
Please don't paint you car with wacky colors and vinyl stickers like JGTC cars. :nono: Those paint jobs are for RACE CARS, not STREET CARS.

·
Registered
261 Posts
I wouldn't do it on a stock body, but if you had a widebody, go for it.

I did it to my extra set of moto body work so who am I to say no.

·
Hayai Kuruma!
1,357 Posts
if you were to paint ur car those colors with all those tags everywhere, GOOD LUCK with the cops!!! they'll end up huntin u down. Personally i agree with Mr. FYRARMS, it will only good on RACECARS not street cars.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hi,

i´m from Germany... Here it wouldnt be a problem. Our cops have problem with illegal tuning, but if every thing has been checked by our institution called "tuev", there is no problem do drive it.

Ok, the cops will stopp me often then now to check, if everything has been checked by Tuev, but thats all

I maybe will use the ridox or the "not widebody" top secret kit.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts