'87 5 speed N/A ECU and Harness
'90 Auto Turbo ECU and Harness

i need a:
'86-'89 5 speed turbo ECU & harness
'90-'92 Auto N/A ECU & Harness

·
Destroyer of Turbos
4,461 Posts
theres a WTB section..... gonna be moved....

·
Registered
8 Posts
i have a:
'87 5 speed N/A ECU and Harness
'90 Auto Turbo ECU and Harness

i need a:
'86-'89 5 speed turbo ECU & harness
'90-'92 Auto N/A ECU & Harness
I have a 1989 turbo ecu, but the 89 ecu is different from the 87 so im not sure if its going to work with what your trying to do, let me know

·
1.5JZ Turbo Supra
3,378 Posts
pm sent

·
MMA Addict
1,221 Posts
What price range are you looking to get the 87-88 turbo 5 speed harness and ecu for??????????

Cause you been posting everywhere on supra forums looking to buy them and not actually buying but just want a trade for your stuff. I post in one of your threads that i have extactly what you're looking for which is a 88 turbo 5-speed harness and ecu and i'd sell it pretty cheap at $210 shipped.

lmk what you think

·
No One Ever Listens To Me
5,467 Posts
What price range are you looking to get the 87-88 turbo 5 speed harness and ecu for??????????

Cause you been posting everywhere on supra forums looking to buy them and not actually buying but just want a trade for your stuff. I post in one of your threads that i have extactly what you're looking for which is a 88 turbo 5-speed harness and ecu and i'd sell it pretty cheap at $210 shipped.

lmk what you think
hes 17 he probably wants them for $10 bucks a pack of gum... :rolleyes:

i know hes been offered NUMEROUS options from a bunch of different members including myself.....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts