Supra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
89targa
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there anyone that does ECU repair or trouble shooting in the US? I have a 1JZ with the factory ECU and the shop where my car is has traced my problem back to the ECU. Help if you can.
Thanks.....

·
67mm of pleasure
852 Posts
I'll try to get the # of the place that my buddy got my Blitz ecu + a few stockers fixed at.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hey Steve, I found this while searching for a ECU for your car. I tried the guy who imported my motor to no avail, I have one more idea I am going to try.

·
Registered
34 Posts
what problems were you having when you had this bad ecu installed??? When my blitz ecu went bad my injectors for cylinder 3 and 5 were stuck open after driving for like 30 mins. I fixed my ecu myself and haven't had any problems since the summer.

·
89targa
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
1jz trouble

Here is the very short or an extremely long story. When the car was build, approx. last June of 05, the car ran great. My family moved to Colorado and upon crossing the state line, the supra died. I got it running but not for very long until it died again. Two shops in Colorado and $940.00 later, my car still doesn't run. We moved back to Arkansas two months ago and I was able to get it to the orginal shop, Polk Performance in Benton Arkansas. After doing several checks from the ignitor, crank pulley senor, fuel pump, all grounds and fuses, it has been discovered that upon cranking the car, the fuel is shuting off at the injector's, thus being controled by the ecu. So that is why I am searching for another ecu to try an elimate this problem.
Steve

·
89targa
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
!jz Ecu

Instead of trying to find someone to do ECU repair or trouble shooting, I am just looking to replace it. I NEED A 1JZ ECU AND MINE IS A 5 SPEED.

If anyone has one they want to get rid of, pm me and lets make a deal.
Steve

1 - 7 of 7 Posts