Supra Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone do ECU repair at all? I have like 3 1JZ ecu's that more than likely blew something simple as pico-fuses or something simple like that and needs to be repaired. Does anyone know who can do this?

P.S - If I had the blueprints to this ecu I could have it fixed, but I heard Toyota wont release them.

·
Moderator, l337 M0d3r4t0r
12,275 Posts
There is some chinese guy up here that can repair shit for me if he can see it.

it's really good i mean really good.

If you want to ship that stuff to me to try and have him fix it i can try

·
Registered
182 Posts
We dont have TV repair shops in Horseheads. When I called a electronics repair shop looking to get my ecu fixed they gave me a number to call.... It was a clinic for the mentally retarded.

·
Not so boring anymore
7,085 Posts
msdg137 said:
We dont have TV repair shops in Horseheads. When I called a electronics repair shop looking to get my ecu fixed they gave me a number to call.... It was a clinic for the mentally retarded.
:lol:

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the funnies guys, but I was serious. I know there is a few people that hav attempted and been successfull. It's not that hard when you have scam sheets for the job, but Toyota wont release them. So I dont know where there is testing points and stuff.

·
Banned
1,731 Posts
most of the time like on the lexus 2JZGE computers that ALWAYS go bad, its a capacitor that popps and makes the car run really rich and rough. Its an easily repairable job by any competant electrican. A bad cap is easily spotted.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts