Supra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys! Been out of the Supra game for a little, but getting back into it and wanted to see what you guys recommend or are running on your cars. I'm about to single my car and I'm going ahead and doing everything at once (turbo kit, FMIC, fuel system and standalone). Are any of you running the ECUmaster emu black or know anyone's experience with it? It's the cheapest of the 3 listed, but seems to have all the functions that I would need. Not shooting for 1000+hp with my build, but would still want my car to be reliable. Would like to hear from some of you that have any of these standalones and what your experiences are with them. Thanks

Not sure if this helps, but my build consists of:
-VWR manifold w/ BB 6766 Turbo
-4" DP/MP and exhaust
-Greddy 4 row IC
-PHR fuel system w/ E85 compatibility ID1300 injectors

·
boost life
2,500 Posts
I have ecumaster black installed in my sc300 originally on aem v1 since 2008
I did the install myself and used their PnP harness . Had to move couple of pins around no biggie . Support from Zach and company is great. They really do try to help get things up to speed

Car starts and runs smoother compared o aem and timing doesn't seem to drift like on aem .alpha hasn't had it on the dyno yet should be by end of next month

·
boost life
2,500 Posts
Check with alpha .. he been my friend and tuner since 2008 and he for the money suggested I us the ECUMaster black as I too was not looking to spend north of 2k for ECU setup

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Check with alpha .. he been my friend and tuner since 2008 and he for the money suggested I us the ECUMaster black as I too was not looking to spend north of 2k for ECU setup
That's promising to hear! I just want to make sure the software is good and they don't run into issues tuning it, if it's something they aren't as familiar with.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts