Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The meet: 1PM - Roosevelt Field near the Menlow Park Mall in Edison.

Anyone want to come out to edison this sunday for a meet? I know its mothers day, but it looks like it will be very nice out.

A friend of mine is hosting the meet and he wanted me to get some supras together. So far its mostly german cars going, but Im looking to change that. Also if you want to invite any non-supra owners you can. Basically anyone is welcome to kickoff the spring season. :)

Heres a link to the bmw site:
http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=251894&page=1&pp=20

·
Filmmaker
2,719 Posts
i would come, but as u said urself its mothers day, dont want to give mom the feeling the supra is more importnat

Matt

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
matt cmon man! If you cant make it you can still send some of your friends up.

"look, even a couple of guys on bimmer forums were like oh its mother's day. if you can't take a couple of hours out of a 24 hour day to come chill then don't. i'm celebrating mother's day and going out with my mother and grandmother that night. i'm not telling you guys to do that but 1-3ish is after brunch and before dinner so you decide." words from the organizer :lol:

·
95 Hardtopper X 2
1,709 Posts
SupraMan35 if you like hanging with some Supras why dont you come to Long Island sometime soon, we meet up every fri or sat in the summer from like 11pm to 3am and have quite a few places for runs. Min 4 Supras always present but come summer more like 8 to 10.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
MANI009 said:
SupraMan35 if you like hanging with some Supras why dont you come to Long Island sometime soon, we meet up every fri or sat in the summer from like 11pm to 3am and have quite a few places for runs. Min 4 Supras always present but come summer more like 8 to 10.
sounds like fun to me! Where exactly in long island. You can PM me the details or hit me up on aim.

·
Registered
350 Posts
yea Mani, you can send me a PM as well about the whereabouts. i wont mind driving out there at that time, there shouldnt be any traffic on the belt. i hate that f***ing road. plus i would like to meet some of you guys

·
SUPRAS FOR LIFE
4,188 Posts
ChBrAc16 said:
yea Mani, you can send me a PM as well about the whereabouts. i wont mind driving out there at that time, there shouldnt be any traffic on the belt. i hate that f***ing road. plus i would like to meet some of you guys
the roads have recently been paved...smooth like a jennifer's butt.......usually around 5 or 6 supras meet up....in summer we have had about 15 to 20 supras on weekend nites....we have a shyt load of fun...

·
Team 10+ Year Member
3,510 Posts
I agree the one time I went out to DPA there were 12 MKIVs and it was a bunch of fun.. If I was still up there and it wasnt soo far I would have loved to come out more this summer with you guys.. especially now that you all have sooo many new goodies. :D

·
Banned
1,570 Posts
how far is this from north jersey (parsippany)?

i may come out..

·
BLACKOUT
1,864 Posts
MANI009 said:
mani , pm me the details on where you guys chill in LI....my gf lives there so im arround

·
SUPRAS FOR LIFE
4,188 Posts
hey guys very nice to see some jersey supras make to the island...well take the southern state pkwy to exit 39n n we will be about 1/4 of a mile up at the dunkin donuts on the right side.....if u guys are taking the belt from the verazano bridge..it will be easier cause belt turns into southern state!!

·
95 Hardtopper X 2
1,709 Posts
Why dont all of you guys come to Long Island this saturday night, it is supposed to be really nice out and also where we meet up there are tons of other cars so its fun to see 50 Neons SRT's that dont like Supras.
Anyway I was able to find the address of our Dunkin Donuts meeting point so no one has trouble finding the place, 1201 DEER PARK AVE, NORTH BABYLON, NY 11703.
If you guys want to come post on the DPA thread I am making for saturday night.
Sorry for highjacking your thread.

·
Registered
1993.5 White Turbo Supra
919 Posts
DTSupra30 said:
i would come, but as u said urself its mothers day, dont want to give mom the feeling the supra is more importnat

Matt
:werd: already got my mom a gift 2

·
Banned
1,570 Posts
when is the meeting at wendys? i mite be down for an hour or 2..

bump..

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
93BlueTurbo said:
when is the meeting at wendys? i mite be down for an hour or 2..

bump..
if you are talking to me then we are going to meet up at wendys between 12-12:30pm on Sunday. We will then all cruise down to edison.

·
Registered
538 Posts
what wendys are you guys talking about ... where is it at?

if anything i was told to meet at the sears at menlo at 12:30 yet the only sears i know is at woodbridge mall down a few miles from menlo....

im me at javi1012 if anything

1 - 20 of 25 Posts