Supra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Willing to pay someone to take my boyfriend for a drive in his dream car! The Supra is my car geek boyfriends dream car! He recently got into his dream school (UBC honors physiology) and I’d love to surprise him with the gift of (car) ride of his life! Willing to pay $50 for an hour long ride (it would be extra amazing if he could sit in the drivers seat for a minute)

Looking around Edmonton and surrounding areas, willing to come to you!

text me at (587) 597-9076 if you’re willing

thank you!!

Sarah :)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Whichever the one from Fast and Furious is lol
Ah I don't have a mk4 sorry! If you dont get any other responses I could let him take my mk3 out for a ride but I'm in Calgary so I'm fairly far. I got some friends in Edmonton that I can in touch with

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ah I don't have a mk4 sorry! If you dont get any other responses I could let him take my mk3 out for a ride but I'm in Calgary so I'm fairly far. I got some friends in Edmonton that I can in touch with
That would be amazing! Edmonton would definitely be ideal but if nothing comes up I wouldn’t mind making a trip down for a weekend or something :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Feel free to give my number (above) to anyone who might be interested

·
Registered
33 Posts
I have a mk4 but Im in Brampton. Text me on instagram @bvq if your interested. I dont need any kind of payment all I ask is you guys come to me and dont have covid pls

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have a mk4 but Im in Brampton. Text me on instagram @bvq if your interested. I dont need any kind of payment all I ask is you guys come to me and dont have covid pls
Brampton, Ontario? It’s a bit too far but thank you so much for the offer :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hi! My boyfriend and I are planning a trip to Calgary for June 25-27, would that work for you?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hi! My boyfriend and I are planning a trip to Calgary for June 25-27, would that work for you?
The brakes I order are on back order, Ill try finding some place local. You might need to find a back up just in case

"The product you ordered Is out of stock with the manufacturer with NO eta on when it will be back in production. We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause, Please let us know if you would like to look into any similar alternatives that may be available and can be shipped. "

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The brakes I order are on back order, Ill try finding some place local. You might need to find a back up just in case

"The product you ordered Is out of stock with the manufacturer with NO eta on when it will be back in production. We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause, Please let us know if you would like to look into any similar alternatives that may be available and can be shipped. "
Alright, keep me updated. Thank you!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts