Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
TurboLexus
Joined
·
198 Posts
good stuff... I would like to see that happen and see who comes out on top...of course I am pullin for the MKIV :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
214 Posts
Only one problem. I spoke with Paul today and he's not brining his Supra to Imports vs. Domestic's. He'll be racing his wife's Supra with a T51R on it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
179 Posts
Even if the Supra loses, it still wins in my book. 2 less cylinders and half the cubes and it still rocks em all!
 
2

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
You guys should check out the video of the 8.19 run, was pretty impressive.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
214 Posts
Todd Baugh said:
Even if the Supra loses, it still wins in my book. 2 less cylinders and half the cubes and it still rocks em all!
Same way I feel about RX7's vs. the Supra's......:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,009 Posts
Wicked 7 said:
Same way I feel about RX7's vs. the Supra's......:D
Easy Ern, don't make me come down there and slap you. ;) Is your new one on the road yet?
 
2

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
G said:
Seems like the record falls every month. I wonder how fast a DR car go? 7.70s @185?
I have no doubt that a drag radial car can run well into the 180's, its just a matter of traction at that point.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
883 Posts
Say it aint so Paul....

Wicked 7 said:
Only one problem. I spoke with Paul today and he's not brining his Supra to Imports vs. Domestic's. He'll be racing his wife's Supra with a T51R on it.
Say it isnt true. I was really hoping to see it run at this event. Come on man, you can do it!
 
S

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Can someone tell me for sure if there going to run or not?Im thinking about driving up there from KY to watch those guys run.
Thanks
Stephen Jessie
 
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Top