Supra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i keep blowing or melting. my efi no.2 fuse under the hood. an i have been searching the car up an down lately an can't seem to find a short or broken wire that is grounding out anyplace.

just figured i'd post this up an see if any of you could help me or if anyone has had the same problem. my car is a 94 built auto, single 67dbb kit with aem ems...figured i'd list some mods just in case anyone has this problem with a aem aswell?

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
haha ya i been throwing 40's in there lately instead of 30's just to move the car. im running a single turbo tho not stock twins. was this a wire not by or going to a sensor for the stock twins? like on the fire wall?

·
Registered
963 Posts
check your o2 sensor wires. My friends was doing the same thing. Starting blowign fuses outta no were.

I Traced it to his top o2 sensor. The wires were pretty much crimped against some hard vac piping.

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i'll check them out. i haven't yet but i have a single with aem so as of now my o2 connector isn't even plugged in. but im wondering if water or something could have got up inside the connector? but thanks will check it out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts