Supra Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First Question- If I do the EGR delete it looks as if some vaccum lines come off the valve, Will I have to cap them off?

Second Qeustion- I'm still kinda confused on the MAFT PRO setup, If I install the MAFT PRO it eliminates the AFM, But do I still need to get the 550's and Walbro? And also, I thought i remember reading someone saying that the MAFT PRO doesn't actually help with fuel cut, What's the truth in that?

Thanks

_Ian

·
way over budget
664 Posts
1. if you get rid of the egr, yes you will need to cap off some vaccum lines.
2. if you get maftpro you do not NEED to get 550's and/or a walboro until you run out of fuel and need more fuel for more power/boost. MAFT Pro does help get rid of fuel cut, it has a built in clamp, and you can also get you're car tuned properly which will also raise fuel cut. But fueal cut can still occur.

·
what would jesus drift?
987 Posts
you can still get fuel cut..

but that was due to wrong settings i belive,

i have boosted 15 psi w/out cut.. other's have gone over 20 with it tuned right. (w/ after market turbo)

·
boost freak
10,042 Posts
Alister_Rizen said:
Second Qeustion- I'm still kinda confused on the MAFT PRO setup, If I install the MAFT PRO it eliminates the AFM, But do I still need to get the 550's and Walbro? And also, I thought i remember reading someone saying that the MAFT PRO doesn't actually help with fuel cut, What's the truth in that?

Thanks

_Ian
battle creek, eh?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts