Supra Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, ive been researching for days and days on whats needed to complete an Aristo 2JZGTE swap into my SC300. Looks like I have a fair idea of what I need, but I cant seem to find a solid answer to this.

Will a EGR system bolt up to aa Aristo motor ? Ive seen threads saying it can and cant. Will I need to change my intake manifold or head? Or anything else?

Im in CA and would like to get this swap 'legalized'.. is this all I would need besides making everything USDM spec? I know ill probably run into the trouble of 'this motor was not originally available for this car'

·
i always say toyota !
2,761 Posts
i would guess you are in trouble. i don't know much about the Aristo motor. but i know the EGR is to the manifolds. like any other JDM engine, you will need U.S. ECU, wiring, manifolds......... at least.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah tahts what I figured.. Im attempting to do US everything, but I dont think its worth it to do a USDM Intake Mani. Thanks

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
well the USDM manifold has the EGR system in it, so im thinking you will need it...unless you just hook up the EGR stuff to look like its in use

·
Super Moderator!!ON PATROL ALL OVER!!
10,459 Posts
the ports you need are not in the block or the intake manifold.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts