Supra Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys/gals,

Can't decide which springs to get for the Supra(97' turbo) with stocks shocks for now. Eibach pro kit or the Tein S-tech springs? Please help....

Mike Do

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
Mike,

I just installed some Tein S-tech on my buddy's S2000 yesterday and they were very nice. The ride quality was very nice and lowered his car a good 1". Because they're progressive springs, they feel really good around town driving, yet still stiff enough for some corner carving. I'm sure you can't go wrong with either one.

Hint: Check ebay. We bought my buddy's S-Techs on ebay for $100+ $24 to ship. Good deal!!

If you have any more questions, you know where to find me ;)

lates,

·
Premium Member
10,169 Posts
I HATE the Eibachs - sold 'em for $75 I hated them so much. Try Tein and see if they are non-sucky.

·
Who's the Master?!
4,073 Posts
Teins are really nice, they give a nice ride, yet are still very sporty for aggressive driving.

·
REVTECHRACING.COM
2,675 Posts
i have the tien springs and i almost bought the eibachs. both are a good choice i went with the tiens for the ride hieght i was looking for for wheel fitment.i even have 28x11.50x16 in the rear with no issues.just my 2 cents

·
Premium Member
10,169 Posts
SupraPimpTT said:
whats was wrong with the Eibachs?
The Eibachs, when mated with stock shocks, are not suited well. The rebound damping on the stock shocks is too low, causing the car to "pogo".

·
SF's Cleanest
7,177 Posts
I had eibach's on my old NA, I didn't hate them, but I wasn't a big road racer like quick either ;)

they are OK for street driving, but from what I've heard, go with the TEINS. :bigok:

-Joey :gaysex:

·
Premium Member
10,169 Posts
Xenon Supra said:
I had eibach's on my old NA, I didn't hate them, but I wasn't a big road racer like quick either ;)
lol. I'm not a "big road racer" at all. Just a wannabee hack driver. :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts