Supra Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Elbow w/ the flenge for greddy Type S blow Off valve.

i would like to know the exact name of it. and how much it is selling for.


Premium Member
5,986 Posts
Are you referring to the upper intercooler pipe? Or the pipe right off of the turbo that goes into the fender?

Most people have BOV flanges welded to their pipes since different valves have different flanges.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts