Supra Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· I live in a giant bucket.
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking at electric fans, and I need to figure out what kind of CFM's I need. What do you guys recommend? Also, any size fans in particular? I am trying to get one cheap, I just bought my supra, need to pay for some bodywork, and get a new radiator! I am looking on ebay, but if there are any good junkward deals out there, they are appreciated.

· VIPER HUNTER
777 Posts
I was acually running some 88 celica electric fans.The ac one flows alot more,and it also plugs right into the factory small fan plugs.I would put to ac fan ones.I used both the regular running one and the ac one,but the ac one flows more,and the regular running one dosent have the factory plug so you have to splice it on.Or you can get some flex a lite duel high flows i forget the number.thats what im putting on for the motor rebuild

· Registered
61 Posts
I run 2x Eclipse DSM Fans with an adjustable fan relay and they move a ton of air. Have yet to overheat!

· Registered
7,729 Posts
It's a matter of how much you're willing to blow. I think there's nothing wrong with getting a set of j-yard electrical fans- I want to use the dual fans of my Integra on the Cressida, and get either a J-yard or otherwise fan to go in front. No point in spending $200 more for the same thing, is there?!

· Registered
1,790 Posts
I got the Flex-a-lite's, and I've been very happy with them. The adjustable relay is nice, and doing a nice clean wiring job only took about an hour.
If I recall, I got them from Summit- it was the best price I could find, and they are very good on shipping times.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.