Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Hardtopper
14,959 Posts
HydroMatrix said:
is 1-2 horsepower really worth $2-300? and generally they don't cool better. GENERALLY
how much did you gain from your polishing, cam gears, painting? :dunno: Let them do what they want to do

·
Hardtopper
14,959 Posts
HydroMatrix said:
you = :blah: you seem to forget i polished my shit myself, i spent like 5$ for sand paper
more like you = :blah:

You are quick to criticize but yet you have plastic crap painted, cam gears, pullies, strut bar, and the fast and the furious body kit..... how much horsepower have you gained from all that money?? :urowned: so think before you speak :bigthumb:

·
Banned
1,413 Posts
kirkMKIV said:

You are quick to criticize but yet you have plastic crap painted, cam gears, pullies, strut bar, and the fast and the furious body kit..... how much horsepower have you gained from all that money?? :urowned: so think before you speak :bigthumb:
how much horsepower does your mouth add? i didnt pay much for the visual effects on my car. fans arent for looks. i was asking if 200$ is worth 2 horsepower

·
Banned
1,413 Posts
kirkMKIV said:
point out to me one time where ive been running my mouth? ok thanks :wtflol:
all you have to do is scroll up :sadwavey: or check the members ride post i recently posted in.

·
Banned
1,413 Posts
kirkMKIV said:

:sadwavey:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.