Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to up grade my fan to an electric one. What is the best brand, and what size do I get? Thanks

·
Banned
1,281 Posts
is 1-2 horsepower really worth $2-300? and generally they don't cool better. GENERALLY

·
Hardtopper
13,043 Posts
HydroMatrix said:
is 1-2 horsepower really worth $2-300? and generally they don't cool better. GENERALLY
how much did you gain from your polishing, cam gears, painting? :dunno: Let them do what they want to do

·
Banned
1,281 Posts
you = :blah: you seem to forget i polished my shit myself, i spent like 5$ for sand paper

·
NA-T Member
1,021 Posts
get the FAL (flex a lite) model number 210. this kit is the one that fits the mkiv supra and comes with the adj. thermostat control unit.

jay

·
Hardtopper
13,043 Posts
HydroMatrix said:
you = :blah: you seem to forget i polished my shit myself, i spent like 5$ for sand paper
more like you = :blah:

You are quick to criticize but yet you have plastic crap painted, cam gears, pullies, strut bar, and the fast and the furious body kit..... how much horsepower have you gained from all that money?? :urowned: so think before you speak :bigthumb:

·
Hardtopper
13,043 Posts
edenward said:
Do you know the dimmension of FAL-210?
single 15" fan measures 18" x 16" and is rated at 2800cfm

·
Banned
1,281 Posts
kirkMKIV said:

You are quick to criticize but yet you have plastic crap painted, cam gears, pullies, strut bar, and the fast and the furious body kit..... how much horsepower have you gained from all that money?? :urowned: so think before you speak :bigthumb:
how much horsepower does your mouth add? i didnt pay much for the visual effects on my car. fans arent for looks. i was asking if 200$ is worth 2 horsepower

·
Hardtopper
13,043 Posts
HydroMatrix said:
how much horsepower does your mouth add?
obviously more than yours :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Banned
1,281 Posts
thats probably because i don't run mine all the time :iwdumbass

·
Hardtopper
13,043 Posts
HydroMatrix said:
thats probably because i don't run mine all the time :iwdumbass
point out to me one time where ive been running my mouth? ok thanks :wtflol:

·
Banned
1,281 Posts
kirkMKIV said:
point out to me one time where ive been running my mouth? ok thanks :wtflol:
all you have to do is scroll up :sadwavey: or check the members ride post i recently posted in.

·
Hardtopper
13,043 Posts
Looks like you need to re-read... I am done with this.. peace :)

Reactions: kdirty130

·
Banned
1,281 Posts
kirkMKIV said:

:sadwavey:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts