Supra Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Back in Long Island =)
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know all the pro's and con;s of this but racecars use them and my 95 impala had them and never a problem . What electric fans if any do you n/a"s guy use? And what does the stock clutch fan flow? I am not worried about the downside hence i only take out the car on the weeknds. and i took the back seal out of the hood to keep temps. down and let hot air out..

If not what fans do you use what fans would you recommend? I am picking up a AEM underive watermpump pulley and alernator pulley so its a perfect time. I want a fan that flows good isnt to loud and doesnt drain the shit out of my battery. I cureently have no radio in my car . so its not a worry and i put asnother one in it will be somewhat basic no big amp . subs, etc, i want the car fast not loud. lol

Y

·
0 Posts
I put on the Flex-a-lite 210 twins. Replaced both the big one and the AC fan on a MKIII. I like them, and they have an adjustible thermostat so you can set them where you want them. I wouldn't worry as all front wheel drive cars have electric fans.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts