Supra Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently i installed headunit into my car and after the install i realized i had a few problems. one main mistake i made was i forgot to unhook the battery while i did all the work... doh! well anyways the headunit is working fine but the first thing i noticed was my door locks wouldnt work. i would have to manually lock each door. 2nd problem i noticed was the dome lights on the interior wouldnt light up when i pushed the buttons or opened the door. my 3rd problem is the battery keeps loosing power. after the car sits for say an hour the volts drop to 10.8 and i cant start my car. i need to jump it and while its running it hold 12 all day long. what kinda of areas should i check for the problem? What fuses should i look for inside the car if any. what clips should i double check... why is this happening? anyone have any ideas?

thanks soo much in advance im sure ill keep posting like crazy on this untill i solve the problem..

oh my car is a 95 na-t if that helps at all

jimmy

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
found out i blew a fuse. now my last questions would be... would blowing this fuse cause the battery to drain like that each time i leave my car alone for a period of time? or should i get a new battery..?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts