Supra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi
any one know of an electric water pump that would be suitable to go in say the heater pipe that could be used to circulate the coolant after the motor is turned off?

·
Go All Electric
1,183 Posts
There was a thread about this before. Search. I forget if the other thread had enough info though. This is a topic that I am intersted in discussing again/getting to the bottom of/ having clear understanding of availibility/function etc etc.

·
wastegate hose is pulled
4,586 Posts
Newer GM minivans use an auxiliary water pump to circulate coolant to the rear heater core. I think that would suit your purpose well. Sorry, I don't have a part # or anything.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
AWIDESUPIE said:
There was a thread about this before. Search. I forget if the other thread had enough info though. This is a topic that I am intersted in discussing again/getting to the bottom of/ having clear understanding of availibility/function etc etc.
have searched
i am not after a water pump replacement or even a pump to help when the motor is running
i am just after an electric pump to circulate the coolant after shut down
i dont think it is even needed but it would be nice to have

·
Go All Electric
1,183 Posts
suprasteve said:
have searched
i am not after a water pump replacement or even a pump to help when the motor is running
i am just after an electric pump to circulate the coolant after shut down
i dont think it is even needed but it would be nice to have
I understand. This is what I was refering to. I am interested too. Will try to make time to kep track of threads. God luck me ... good luck you. Best regards to all.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
chevyeater-on-sf said:
Newer GM minivans use an auxiliary water pump to circulate coolant to the rear heater core. I think that would suit your purpose well. Sorry, I don't have a part # or anything.
thanks
something to look for
sounds like just what i am after:D

·
Registered
948 Posts
it would be nice to be able to have one for use while the engien is running, that would take like 4" off the length of the 7m, good for swappers

1 - 10 of 10 Posts