Supra Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all I hope one of you supra gurus out there could possibly help with a question. I recently installed a new engine wiring harness from champion toyota. Its for a 89 mkiii with a refurbished ECU both for a turbo. The install went fine, however, my tachometer, and power window controls are NON- functional. Does anyone know exactly which plugs are designated for these functions? Any help would be greatly appreciated. The car was originally a 1989 Non turbo auto. I converted it to a 7Mgte w/ R154 and manual trans. :furious:

·
Registered
40 Posts
Luvs2slide said:
Hello all I hope one of you supra gurus out there could possibly help with a question. I recently installed a new engine wiring harness from champion toyota. Its for a 89 mkiii with a refurbished ECU both for a turbo. The install went fine, however, my tachometer, and power window controls are NON- functional. Does anyone know exactly which plugs are designated for these functions? Any help would be greatly appreciated. The car was originally a 1989 Non turbo auto. I converted it to a 7Mgte w/ R154 and manual trans. :furious:
Bro I too had the same problem check the condition of the Gauge Fuse in the driver side kick panel mine was blown the Climate Control wasn't working eighter check that and tell me if it helps

1 - 2 of 2 Posts