Supra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
HighCompression+Boost=Win
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SP guys,

I sent two email last week asking a couple of questions and never got a response, are you guys having email problems? I was asking about a manifold that was at Sound Performance getting re-coated.

Thanks,

Andy R.

·
Premium Member
11,271 Posts
SP guys,

I sent two email last week asking a couple of questions and never got a response, are you guys having email problems? I was asking about a manifold that was at Sound Performance getting re-coated.

Thanks,

Andy R.

What address did you send them to? and what is your address??

·
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What address did you send them to? and what is your address??
I sent one to you Larry, and one to Chris. My email address is [email protected]

I purchased a kit from a friend that is getting a new bigger kit from you guys, he was having the manifold re-coated and sent back to my address. I was just checking on the status of it being sent back to me.

Thanks for the quick response.

Andy

mailing address is
2203 29tH Avenue
Greeley, CO 80634

·
Sleeper King
2,235 Posts
Hi Andy,

I found your email filtered into my junk email.

Tim is going to respond and give you the shipping info shortly. Thanks for your reaching out and letting me know.

Thanks
Chris

·
Registered
199 Posts
Not to jack your thread, but I also sent an email last week, through the website address. My email address is [email protected] Chris, see if you can find it.

Thanks
Donatas

·
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I sent a couple of PM's to Tim and Chris and haven't heard anything back yet......:)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts