Supra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
well i have a fully jdm aristo that i just imported.. and well i know its not a supra.. you guys seem to know more about 2jz's then any other places on the net..

so would the pin out of the aristo 2jz ecu be the same as the supra 2jz ecu?

and is there a diff between the jdm ecu and usdm? for example map over an afm?
no egr compaired to egr.. etc...

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump..

anyone have a jdm supra ecu pin out??

i can't seem to use/find the search funtion in the MKIV (1993-1998) forum for some reason..

·
Cheifbootknocka
1,944 Posts

·
Banned
1,984 Posts
I know of only 1 person in the US who has managed to get the emanage to work.
Even Greddy is clueless.

·
Cheifbootknocka
1,944 Posts
Even Greddy is clueless.
It works well on the JDM MAP based gte motors from what I have read on the UK forums. Ill be using it on mine.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
k now i'm really confused... cause i have heard of people taking a supra ecu and plugging it in their aristo and for the most part it works.. but with some codes thrown

but those plugs look completely diff :S

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
Even Greddy is clueless.
It wouldn't be me would it? Cause then make it 2 people in the US - cause I'm running the eManage Blue with the JDM ECU and with US 550 injectors.

The J-spec Supra ECU and US ECU is Very similiar - But NOT the Aristo ECU, completely different. I also have a US Harness that plugged right up to the J-spec ECU with no problem.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
But NOT the Aristo ECU, completely different.
i know there are some guys in the uk that have plugged a supra ecu right up to there aristo.. they problems.. like no traction control, no OD.. but the basic running of the car worked fine.. no idea on the year of car and ecu involved tho

·
Cheifbootknocka
1,944 Posts
It wouldn't be me would it? Cause then make it 2 people in the US - cause I'm running the eManage Blue with the JDM ECU and with US 550 injectors.

The J-spec Supra ECU and US ECU is Very similiar - But NOT the Aristo ECU, completely different. I also have a US Harness that plugged right up to the J-spec ECU with no problem.
How do you like the blue ? I got a new one in trade from a friend that Im going to attempt to use with 780cc's on my jdm aristo ecu. I may end up going with either the gold or ultimate e-man though .

·
Registered
568 Posts
k now i'm really confused... cause i have heard of people taking a supra ecu and plugging it in their aristo and for the most part it works.. but with some codes thrown

but those plugs look completely diff :S
Hey Alternet,

It's skeet94 from LOC UK where you originally posted this :wavey: .

The plug on the bottom is for the 2JZ-GTE VVTi and the plug on the top is for the US Spec/JDM Spec Supra/Aristo. Look at the CP# on the chart :).

It seems someone has mislabelled the ECU pinouts.

·
Registered
456 Posts
What year Aristo motor was it and is it vvti? In that case, it's very different from the supra ECU. It's very different from the current NA IS300/GS300s as well.

The Emanage Ultimate works very well with the NA IS300/GS300s. The vvti Aristo, having identical sensors, ignitor, larger high impedence injectors will work very well also.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts