Supra Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody. New here. Just picked up an mk3 with the 7mgte as a complete box of parts but is believed to be complete. I decided to refresh the motor since it was all in parts but I wasn’t the one to disassemble most of it.

can anybody tell me if anything goes to this hole or if it stays empty? (Red circle)
As far as I can tell it is left empty but I want to confirm. Also are the only seals for the timing belt case the crank, oil shaft and two paper gaskets? I am following the TSRM but a few things are left unclear.

thanks!

·
Registered
610 Posts
I think empty amd if u can wait i will take a look tomorrow. Double check your oil gallery plug is tight and sealed.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for your reply and the torque specs! I've got the cover sitting in place the moment and i'm pretty sure nothing could lines up or could fit there with the timing belt case but i still want to be 100% before I bolt it and the head on.

Thanks again

·
Registered
610 Posts
I have a vague memory of that same hole, as I cleaned my block before assembly so I couldnt look at it and determine "nope, no evidence that hole was used - marks, etc" I was also puzzled about the wrong listing of bolts/nuts but cleared it up.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts