Supra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2004 lexus Gs300 and i am having trouble starting my car stock fuel pump 1000cc injectors pnp emu black harness with emu black and i have downloaded every base map read all instructions and my will not start to start tuning i prolly need to take it to a experienced professional because it was running fine until i put the 1000cc injectors in so i thought the car wouldn’t run until i put a stand alone on and now it still won’t run to tune please help with any base map or any information just want to drive my car

·
Registered
1994 Supra NA-T (JDM)
1 Posts
A few suggestions from someone with the same ECU and pnp adapter on my 94 supra nat. There were some resistors in the pnp adapter that needed to be bypassed... Like CAM SYNC 1 for example..i wired that straight from my engine harness to the ecu. That was causing me some issues at first. Another problem i had is the fuel pump turned on when i had the accessories on...but then turned off when i tried starting the car. I had to invert the signal in the software. I tried using the basemaps that ecumaster had available and didn't have any luck so i went to Driftmotion and paid to have them tune my car remotely (which worked out great for me.) Hope this helps!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
A few suggestions from someone with the same ECU and pnp adapter on my 94 supra nat. There were some resistors in the pnp adapter that needed to be bypassed... Like CAM SYNC 1 for example..i wired that straight from my engine harness to the ecu. That was causing me some issues at first. Another problem i had is the fuel pump turned on when i had the accessories on...but then turned off when i tried starting the car. I had to invert the signal in the software. I tried using the basemaps that ecumaster had available and didn't have any luck so i went to Driftmotion and paid to have them tune my car remotely (which worked out great for me.) Hope this helps!
Yeah that’s what i ended up doing yesterday worked great and i didn’t know drift motion could tune remotely this my first car build Preciate the 2j community for being so helpful frl

1 - 3 of 3 Posts